Holah,

Well Heading to Uni next year very happy. On myspace a band from spain called Infernus adds me. Realise the guitarist is called Which happens to be my name. I leave them a comment expecting a quick "haha look we go the same name" thing. Turns out the guys going to the same uni, and the same course as me. So well prob be in the same classes.

Mental ay? What Im wondering tho is wether i should adopt my middle name Michael and just be known as Mike to everyone at uni. Cos I want to make a name for meself there etc etc, and I dont want like any bad rep he might have reflecting on me. Tis a bit lame im going there with a lame joke hanging round me neck.

What would you do in my spot? Can you think of any more problems that might happen? Any awnsers? AYE?!

YPV
Last edited by Yespleasevicar at Jan 10, 2017,
smash him. You and only you can be the true Lloyd Perry...
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Yeah being known as #2 isnt the most Charismatic name esp when your trying to get in the music biz... slipknot the obv exception.
I would adopt the middle name thing... but what if he has the same middle name and does the same thing.

Maybe you're schizophrenic and it's just your mind playing tricks on you with an alternate spanish you?

In my comments under Infernus You can see the difference

Quote by crazygluedmybut
Go to a different university.
aduuuurrrrrr.

Noooooooo
Last edited by Yespleasevicar at Jan 10, 2017,