Page 1 of 2
I love fight stories, if you were in a fight, please give us the 411.
Why?
How big was he/she?
Who won?
When?
Length?
Get in any trouble?
the list and go on & on...
Jesus loves you!
uhhh I got in a fight with a wigger/skater kid and I kicked his ass, He was about 5,3 same as me I just got sick of him so I had to beat him up
untr00
I've never been in any 'real' fights.

I remember grade school fights in grades like 3 through 6 kinda thing. Some guys would pick on my friend, and I would stand up for my friend. Good stuff, never really got in trouble and I always ended up winning because friendship prevails!

Also I remember tripping the biggest bully in the grade and how everyone called that 'beating him up'...heh.
This guy was arguing with his girlfriend. The girlfriend had been a friend of mine since like kindergarden, so we're pretty good friends. They're pretty close, and still are, but he kinda stepped the line, and I felt he needed it.

We were at a beach party deal, and they were kinda off from the crowd, and were heatedly arguing. One thing led to another, and he let a hand fly and smacked her in the face somewhere. Keep in mind, she's been a good friend, so I felt she needed protection, so I walked over there. When he raised his hand the second time I caught it with my left, and my right ended up just under his cheekbone. He fell down because of the shock of the blow. I told Jessica to go home (which she did), and kinda stood there wondering what her boyfriend was gonna do. He got up, and I was ready to fight, but he just kinda walked back to his car and drove off.

They're still together, and Jessica's still a great friend of mine, but let's just say I don't really mingle with people who hit women.
What were they arguing about?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Me and a good friend of mine, Patrick, have been in several fistfights due to his lack of intellectuality, and he usually loses.

You know you're losing an argument when you have to resort to "Wanna fight about it!?".
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I've never been in a fight, but there are days when I want to just stand up and punch my dad in the ****ing chops.

I get this feeling where sometimes I just wait for someone to give me ****, because I want an excuse to knock someone the fuck out. I'm losing my mind, I think, because my friends generally agree that I'm one of the nicest guys they know.

I'm pretty sure that I feel like this because my GF broke up with me.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by rooster456
This guy was arguing with his girlfriend. The girlfriend had been a friend of mine since like kindergarden, so we're pretty good friends. They're pretty close, and still are, but he kinda stepped the line, and I felt he needed it.

We were at a beach party deal, and they were kinda off from the crowd, and were heatedly arguing. One thing led to another, and he let a hand fly and smacked her in the face somewhere. Keep in mind, she's been a good friend, so I felt she needed protection, so I walked over there. When he raised his hand the second time I caught it with my left, and my right ended up just under his cheekbone. He fell down because of the shock of the blow. I told Jessica to go home (which she did), and kinda stood there wondering what her boyfriend was gonna do. He got up, and I was ready to fight, but he just kinda walked back to his car and drove off.

They're still together, and Jessica's still a great friend of mine, but let's just say I don't really mingle with people who hit women.

Thank God you were there man, I hate it when men take advantage of women and hit them, it's weak and pathetic. Make sure she knows you're a damn good friend for doing that.
When i was in grade 8 some fat kid (im pretty fat too.) thought I called him a faggot, so he slapped a bunch of mud on my sweater at a dance. i tried fighting him there but he ran away, they next monday at school I came up to him in the baseball field and started calling him down, then He pushed meand then JI started hitting him.....it was over about 12 seconds after that.....I won.

EDIT: oh I forgot about this one.........
I jsut finished grade 11 now....so that last one was a while ago.

About two or three months ago there were all of these kids fighting in the smoke pit of the other highschool (in my town the only two highschools are across the street from one another).....so me an my friend walk over.....when we see a bunch of kids going at it with boxing gloves.......my friendf daniel is well known for fighting and im definately NOT known for fighting but I was pressured into fighting a dude from montana (FAR AWAY FROM HERE)......so this kid, apparently a really tough kid, comes up to me....and whips off his shirt and starts flexing and junk.....we put on the gloves and he starts swinging wildly, I started blocking and thats what i ended up doing for about 3/4 of the fight,( I must have gotten hit like 50 times. until I left out a single left ahnd jab.....and he got all dizzy, then I hit him again and his nose started bleeding, i hit him one more time and he was down.
Last edited by HangmaN47 at Jun 25, 2007,
Why? Walking home from work, some bored 14-15 year olds tried to start on me, and the biggest stopped me and threatened to kill me unless i had a cigerrete. I threw the first punch. No-one stops and threatens me with death.
How big was he/she? - Younger than me, but thick build and around the same size as me.
Who won? Draw, but i think i won because they walked away as it was 2 v 1 (me being alone) and i threw first punch(s)
When? About March
Length? 3 Minutes i guess
Get in any trouble? My mom drove past the site and saw the other kid who trie dto fight me (and failed) and my mom got out the car and chased him up the street.
the list and go on & on...

I dont like fighting...
1 I remember wasnt really a fight, more of me cheap shotting a guy after being ganged. So these kids were insulting my family, talking **** about my dead grandma (who they knew recently died) then they shoved me a bit knocked me over kicked me, so i lay there, then as they walked off I got up, ran up behind really the main offender, elbowed him hard in the back of the neck. He just lay on the ground crying for a while, while I bolted. He told on me, but he ended up getting suspended for what he had said and i got off scot free!
Quote by Metal_Rich
What were they arguing about?

What she can do in the kitchen most likely
Real men don't need sigs.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
1 I remember wasnt really a fight, more of me cheap shotting a guy after being ganged. So these kids were insulting my family, talking **** about my dead grandma (who they knew recently died) then they shoved me a bit knocked me over kicked me, so i lay there, then as they walked off I got up, ran up behind really the main offender, elbowed him hard in the back of the neck. He just lay on the ground crying for a while, while I bolted. He told on me, but he ended up getting suspended for what he had said and i got off scot free!

...Atleast your the first to admit you took a couple hits. I know I probably wouldn't have.
Jesus loves you!
Well a few close calls but never been in a real fight. One time about 4 years ago (9th grade) I pushed this fat bully because he used to hit me every day on the bus and I wouldn't do nothing because I was scared he would beat me up (if he did that to me nowadays I would have beat the living hell out of him). Then one day he did it and I pushed him (a light push) which sent him flying. Keep in mind this was not a rough shove, and I wasn't exactly the thickest built person. He flew back literally off his feet and hit the back wall of the bus. Then his face got all red and he sat down and everyone was making fun of him for a while because someone about 1/3 his size just knocked him over. We were kinda friends a while after that but I only recently stopped talking to him

oh and he never hit me again after that. I guess sometimes you just got to stop putting up with peoples **** and stand up for yourself

And that same year someone put me in some kind of head lock in gym for some reason (some kid who thought he was hot **** because he was a black belt in karate). So I kinda ran backwards while he was holding me which slammed his back against the bleachers. He let go of me and we were about to have a real fight which was kind of a close call.
Last edited by OpposingForce at Jun 25, 2007,
I remember one time when I was about 10, a kid kept wanting to fight me, he was being real bossy and sht and always swore at me. One time I somehow ended up getting a leaf stuck on him, and he was like "WTF are you doing?" and started wailing on me. About ten seconds later I had him in a headlock, screaming and in pain so I let him go. Then he went back home and told his parents on me.
Gear:
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
ESP EC-400
TS-9 DX
Stagg Strat-a-like
MIJ Boss CE-2
Fighting suck! Even when you win, you feel like bad, later.

Walk away, when you can. Kick ass if you have to.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by dgervin839
What she can do in the kitchen most likely

, more like why wasn't she in the kitchen .

I'm kidding to anyone who might take offence, I personally love washing up, so really I should be joking about myself.
Quote by fukyu1980
Why? I rubbed olbas oil into his eye
How big was he/she? About an inch smaller than me, and skinny as ****
Who won? Me
When? When what? The fight was in school, if thats what you mean, but it was after school had ended, i was staying behind for extra revision.
Length? About two minutes. He only got one punch in, I did the rest
Get in any trouble? No.

Basically I had but olbas oil in his eye earlier that day, so he started on me, just pinned me to the wall by my neck, and started clling me and stuff. This i could handle because I had done something to him. Then he punched me, so I completely went to town on him.

It was ok, nobody really likes him though, because he is a cocky little piece of **** who thinks he can say what he wants, and is unpleasant about it. And thinks he's super '' 'ard'' (as chavs like to say).
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Last edited by rockdude375 at Jun 25, 2007,
OMGZ, once right, guyz. I like, totally went up to this guy he was ****ing THIS big at least 8 ft tall.

So I kicked him in the ****ing stomach and glassed him in the face. Little dick shouldn't have been ****ing in ma way
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
about 2 years ago i realised the power of my head, its very very hard, therefore a "glasgow kiss" is my specialty.

anyway

my 4th best friend is from Pakistan, and is the coolest guy around. this dude who looks like a hamster (but fairly well built) was having an argument about cricket with Saad, and Saad being the legend he is, corrected hamster boy (Sam from now on) and Sam pauses and just says "go blow up a bus paki" then shoves him, (Saad has no chance, Sam is big). Sam pushes Saad again, then again Saad then pushes Sam on the ground (this is England,the weather is fairly predictable, the ground was muddy) Sam jumps up raises his fist...*BANG* (note the use of an oxymoron) Saad just rugby tackles him on the ground. Sam jumps up again and raises his fist...again, Saad is in the process of getting up therefore has no chance. I just see Red mist. I jump in the way....*KAPOW* i just connected my head with his forehead, he is on the floor proper dazed.

dont you just love Saad?
Quote by meh...
about 2 years ago i realised the power of my head, its very very hard, therefore a "glasgow kiss" is my specialty.

anyway

my 4th best friend is from Pakistan, and is the coolest guy around. this dude who looks like a hamster (but fairly well built) was having an argument about cricket with Saad, and Saad being the legend he is, corrected hamster boy (Sam from now on) and Sam pauses and just says "go blow up a bus paki" then shoves him, (Saad has no chance, Sam is big). Sam pushes Saad again, then again Saad then pushes Sam on the ground (this is England,the weather is fairly predictable, the ground was muddy) Sam jumps up raises his fist...*BANG* (note the use of an oxymoron) Saad just rugby tackles him on the ground. Sam jumps up again and raises his fist...again, Saad is in the process of getting up therefore has no chance. I just see Red mist. I jump in the way....*KAPOW* i just connected my head with his forehead, he is on the floor proper dazed.

dont you just love Saad?

I would if I could understand ANYTHING from what you wrote
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by meh...
sorry im illit...illit....illiterate

it's ok...*hands meh a cookie*...

I punched this kid in the stomach once, don't remember why...we don't hate eacher other anymore though :P
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
it's ok...*hands meh a cookie*...

I punched this kid in the stomach once, don't remember why...we don't hate eacher other anymore though :P

a cookie??? hot damn!!! i better split this with my brothers and sisters.
can't wait til meh meets meh...
might be a fight
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by meh!
OMGZ, once right, guyz. I like, totally went up to this guy he was ****ing THIS big at least 8 ft tall.

So I kicked him in the ****ing stomach and glassed him in the face. Little dick shouldn't have been ****ing in ma way

Jesus loves you!
Quote by Jackal58
can't wait til meh meets meh...
might be a fight

Tell me about it.
Quote by fukyu1980
Quote by meh...
whos meh?

A legend who posted his fight above yours.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Fighting suck! Even when you win, you feel like bad, later.

Walk away, when you can. Kick ass if you have to.

Violence is never the answer, but sometimes you have to get it wrong on purpose.
I've been in a quite a few fights cuz I don't let people push me or my friends around.

I was once in a fight where this bigish guy and I were just insulting eachother, nothing major, and then it sort of got out of hand. We fought for a few seconds where it was basically just him trying to hold onto me and hit me but he never managed to do it, because as soon as I hit him once, he started crying (we were both 14). While he was sitting on the stairs crying, some girls came up behind him and pushed him down the stairs. I would have helped him, but I was gonna be lated for class.
All shall feel my wrath :stickpoke
Quote by guitarstrangler
I've been in a quite a few fights cuz I don't let people push me or my friends around.

I was once in a fight where this bigish guy and I were just insulting eachother, nothing major, and then it sort of got out of hand. We fought for a few seconds where it was basically just him trying to hold onto me and hit me but he never managed to do it, because as soon as I hit him once, he started crying (we were both 14). While he was sitting on the stairs crying, some girls came up behind him and pushed him down the stairs. I would have helped him, but I was gonna be lated for class.

daaamn, that's more shameful than a gangbang rape in the exit of the school right after someone pulled the fire alarm.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I fought a shav yesterday..
and I won so hard !!

he only hit me once..
I drilled him into the ground

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------