I saw the movie Zodiac this saturday, and to be completely honest, it blows. But it got me interested in the subject of this killer, and after 30 seconds of Wikipedia I found out that it was true, they never caught him, even after killing at least 12 people. Does anyone know about any other unresolved crimes which have some importance? (I don't care if they never found out who stole the local grocery store, I'm talking murderers here). I'm really into that subject now .
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
this guy called jim mc ulay killed 18 people then got away cos his mum shaged the sheriff! true story!

not really i just wnated to write something
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
What did you not like about it? I thought it was a pretty good film. Maybe it went on for too long and there were a few drops in the storyline, but I still enjoyed it on the whole.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
There was a murderer in B.C., Canada who murder like 50 people (worst in Canada) and he cut them up and cops found various body parts in his freezers, basement and around the houses in a trailer park. Some bodies were cut directly in half, vertically.

I forget his name though. It was recently because I heard in the news that he was being tried for like 9 of the murders.
Hey, it was a good movie!
Just look on Wiki, and you will see plenty of things like this.
BTK ring a bell?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by Thornography
There was a murderer in B.C., Canada who murder like 50 people (worst in Canada) and he cut them up and cops found various body parts in his freezers, basement and around the houses in a trailer park. Some bodies were cut directly in half, vertically.

I forget his name though. It was recently because I heard in the news that he was being tried for like 9 of the murders.

Robert Pickton?
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
i saw zodiac too and thought it was like a three hour episode of law and order.......it sucked monkey balls.....but i did see 1408 on saturday and it was pretty damned good
Quote by melchia
i did see 1408 on saturday and it was pretty damned good

That movie owned so hard.
Oh and to TS, definitely look up that BTK guy.
WOOAAAAHHHH
You should have just read the book the film was based on like i did

But Jack the Ripper>zodiac
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
i saw jack da ripper last night!!111!! he was wearing a hooker coat.
Quote by daft
What did you not like about it? I thought it was a pretty good film. Maybe it went on for too long and there were a few drops in the storyline, but I still enjoyed it on the whole.

(I'm talking about the last Zodiac movie, there are others which I didn't see)
It just didn't hook me as a movie, I never got scared/thrilled/anything, and the acting sucked. Every single actor appeared to be at the edge of laughing all the time (particularly in the first scene where the hooker and the pimp are talking), it didn't work for me. It managed to ruin a good story by making it an awful movie. Good for you that you enjoyed it, but I think a much better movie could have been made out of it.

Oh, and the Zodiac guy speaking all the time in that weird voice saying the same things over and over again ("It's me, fat fuck", "You won't find me, fat fuck, "Yadda Yadda, fat fuck", "Are you scared bitch?", "Can't find me bitch?") got on my nerves really bad.
Look!

I aint seen the movie but the real story is a good 'un. His letters are creepy and the unsolved cyphers are cool.
Quote by Garci
(I'm talking about the last Zodiac movie, there are others which I didn't see)
It just didn't hook me as a movie, I never got scared/thrilled/anything, and the acting sucked. Every single actor appeared to be at the edge of laughing all the time (particularly in the first scene where the hooker and the pimp are talking), it didn't work for me. It managed to ruin a good story by making it an awful movie. Good for you that you enjoyed it, but I think a much better movie could have been made out of it.

Oh, and the Zodiac guy speaking all the time in that weird voice saying the same things over and over again ("It's me, fat fuck", "You won't find me, fat fuck, "Yadda Yadda, fat fuck", "Are you scared bitch?", "Can't find me bitch?") got on my nerves really bad.

What?
The last Zodiac movie, as in the one with Jake Gyllenhall right?

I think you're thinking of some other one, because I don't remember "fat fuck" being said once through the entire movie.
Quote by Horebane
What?
The last Zodiac movie, as in the one with Jake Gyllenhall right?

I think you're thinking of some other one, because I don't remember "fat fuck" being said once through the entire movie.

Weird, let me check. In the one I saw the Zodiac was a bald guy with tattoos on his head, I think that's the latest one.
Look!

Tupac's killer
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Garci
Weird, let me check. In the one I saw the Zodiac was a bald guy with tattoos on his head, I think that's the latest one.

I remember there were a few versions recently, but the most recent would have to be the one with Jake Gyllenhall in it.
I mean, I watched it like, 3 weeks ago.
Quote by Garci
I don't care if they never found out who stole the local grocery store

Bloody hell. If someone stole an entire grocery store, I'd say it was pretty important
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club