I'm very sorry for my spamming a month ago, i know i shouldn't have taken the piss and i was subsequently band. I was enfuriated because my mother had conficecated all my favourite Iron Maiden records and i couldn't wank over the pictures of steve harris in the record's sleeve. Im over that now and i promise i'll behave!

thanks
dan

here's one to keep you all going.
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
this is not spam if you don't agree with the topic do not post in the topic
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
Spelling nazis gonna get you.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
what is up with this forum? i get banned for a month, come back and you're all mean to me, can you not take a joke?

Quote by The Powerslave
this is not spam if you don't agree with the topic do not post in the topic

just die!
Quote by The Powerslave
can you not take a joke?

Ever think that you may just not be funny?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
joke's don't have to be funny

Quote by The Powerslave
... Im over that now and i promise i'll behave!

Sounds to me, like somebody "found religion".

Just returned, from "that sad, say, place we don't like to talk about"?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.