it's the same basic song as the one i posted yesterday with new parts and better sound quality. i like it a lot better, i think i actually improved on something!

http://www.myspace.com/idanidle

(first song on there)

tell me what you think, a
nd i'd be happy to crit something of yours (if it's later enough in the day it might take a little while cause i'll be at work)

thanks
-ryan (i'd an idle)
drape yourself in greenery, become part of the scenery
-British Sea Power
that was pretty amazing man, very soothing song. i love acoustic stuff, i just wish i had a mic to record some. i doesnt sound the same modelled on electric . anyways i cant really pic anything apart as it was pretty flawless. the playing was great, maybe if it was any longer boredom might be an issue, but youve kept it short so its great.
I love the guitar work, really caught my attention! Really relaxing aswell.

Good job!
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Wow calming to the max. Seems like the sort of thing I'd hear when walking into one of those bars where musicians just jam up on the stage. Sweet thing. Kind of like a lullaby. Great job.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

haha yea same as the others! v sweet and calming.

what did u use 2 record? its pretty good quality...

wonder what the original sounded like.
I'll comment while listening.

I can say that the 'noise at the back are really adding, intended or not.
I loved the soothing gutiars, and the 'solo' guitar sounds very country at some times.'
I don't know why it reminds me of the Arcade Fire EP, maybe the quality, and the acoustic guitar.
I loved all of the guitars, too bad it was too short, There so many directions it can go to, so much vocal melody's. good job, I hope you keep working on it.

here is mine, if you'd like-
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613015
...And The Nominees Are
Quote by Biatch
haha yea same as the others! v sweet and calming.

what did u use 2 record? its pretty good quality...

wonder what the original sounded like.

it's just my computer mic, actually. i didn't even do any hiss reduction things or anything on this one
drape yourself in greenery, become part of the scenery
-British Sea Power
Calming guitar work, though the sound is fairly muddy. The background "hiss" does add some ambiance to it, so that's interesting. Good musicianship; I'm glad there aren't any dead notes to ruin the atmosphere.
very smooth playing, if in the right mood, its def something i could sit back and chill to... nice work.. and thanks for critting mine - sorry it took so long to check out yours.. later man, keep it up
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang