how cheap can you buy the bashed up fenders?
soooo stylish
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I call my penis 'Dr Danger'

Quote by mattyp90
A Chuck Norris roundhouse kick ... to the face, naturally.

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
just buy a nitro-finished fender and play it to hell.
or buy a fender, remove the neck, electronics and hardware, and throw it all over the place.
strat player forever.
no idea i got me a fender usa for £5 (New)
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?
You could buy the Eric Clapton signiture...That is only a couple grand,
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by samhearn

Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by sk8z
how cheap can you buy the bashed up fenders?
soooo stylish

do you mean actually trashed, or "relic'd"?
Beatup, you can get them cheap, especially the MIM. Relic'd are usually a lot more, and personally, I can't understand doing that to an instrument new. I like them if they were actually played to become that way over time, but relic'ing a new guitar just seems poser to me. Just personal opinion obviously.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Doodleface

Yup lol
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?
They're usually cheaper than the new new fenders, as it doesn't seem to cost 'em as much to do the finishes for everything. Using Gibsons as an example, their faded guitars are usually a couple of hundred cheaper than the standards anyway, & all the kit's the same, it's just the paintjob's cheaper for relic'd look.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
thanks but what is the actual model for the trashed
Quote by GrEgUms1991

Quote by mattyp90

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
^^ That made no sense.. You're either talking about an old beat up guitar.. Which means browse eBay for a cheap one..

Or a Fender Custom Shop Relic, which means get a job and don't plan on owning the guitar for a good 6 months...
Quote by samhearn

How the hell did that transpire?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Dont do that, its like buying those gay already beat up converses. But a Fender and treat it like an unwanted step brother, youll get that look you want over time.
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
is it safe to trash it on my own?
you know....scraping it and stuff lol not over the top but an occasional chip here and there?
Quote by GrEgUms1991

Quote by mattyp90

Watch this, http://youtube.com/watch?v=QMW0t17Ft5o . Now dont go and copy SRV but follow his lead.

edit: And as long as you can play the guitar afterwards youll be fine
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
Quote by Erock503
I like them if they were actually played to become that way over time, but relic'ing a new guitar just seems poser to me. Just personal opinion obviously.

+1, I have a problem with people buying a guitar that looks damaged. Like paying more for ripped jeans, go home and do it yourself if that's your thing
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit