Page 1 of 3
Quote by Shib
Robert plant can't sign anymore.

I didnt know he could do American Sign Laungue in the first place.
Quote by metalmania1231
Are they gonna ressurect John Bonham?

Read the article at all?

Sounds good, dunno how'd they'd sound now.
Anyone know what Plant's voice is like these days?
I know, but I didn't read the article first because I decided to be a jerk about it. Hopefully his son is as good as his dad.
\m/ METAL! \m/
It wont happen, I can almost guarantee it. Not saying that I wouldn't welcome it - nothing could be cooler in my eyes. Remember the article in "The Sun?" yeah, that never came around... neither will this
Quoting the article:
"[Blocked Ads]"

How exciting.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by rockon1824
This is old, they said they were going to reunite last year and nothing happened, I doubt it will this year either.

The last news of a reunion was in that Sun article back in like 2001.
Quote by bequickorbedead
The return of the most overrated band of all time

+3
Quote by bequickorbedead
The return of the most overrated band of all time

What do you listen to my chemical romance? just because you have no taste doesn't mean you get to bad mouth a band like this. Why would you come on here just to say that? I don't know what your problem is but I'd killed to see Zeppelin.
Quote by Dr.Jimmy
What do you listen to my chemical romance? just because you have no taste doesn't mean you get to bad mouth a band like this. Why would you come on here just to say that? I don't know what your problem is but I'd killed to see Zeppelin.

Ugh Grow up.
Last edited by buckethead_jr at Jun 25, 2007,
Quote by Dr.Jimmy

Yes they are a very good band, but they are way overrated. Everybody that knows about music knows that. Page is not a very good guitar player, in fact, hes extremely sloppy. I love them yes, but overrated too.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Dr.Jimmy

no ed

and zep. was cool for the 70's n stuff but now we have heavier stuff like sabbath ozzy GnR and Pantera. Sure i'd still love to go see Zep but there NOT the greatest band in the world
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
I probably won't see them anyway. Plant can't sing anyway, and I don't see anything special about them anymore.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Csquared1001
no ed

and zep. was cool for the 70's n stuff but now we have heavier stuff like sabbath ozzy GnR and Pantera. Sure i'd still love to go see Zep but there NOT the greatest band in the world

So you're saying that because Zep isn't as heavy as other bands that they aren't as good?
Quote by Dr.Jimmy

No, I don't listen to My Chemical Romance, what does that have to do with anything?
I'm not bad mouthing them, I just find them very overrated and I think you should notice that people have agreed with me. Why would I come on just to say that? I've been on all day and this thread is to post my opinion on the news which is what I have done.

You don't know what my problem is? Well neither do I, I don't seem to have one. If you are willing to kill to see a band then maybe you are the one with the problem.
And you'd think with all the massive overhyping of Led Zep people would be able to spell it right.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Dr.Jimmy

dude, calm down. id love to see them too, but yes they are a tad overrated.
I'll believe it when I see it's in the UG news section.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by justin_fraser
Yes they are a very good band, but they are way overrated. Everybody that knows about music knows that. Page is not a very good guitar player, in fact, hes extremely sloppy. I love them yes, but overrated too.

ah hahahahaha. Wanna know something about psychology? It's human nature to despise someone for something when you think you are better than them. FYI, you aren't. If Zeppelin reunites millions of people will see them and love it no matter what you think, Zeppelin is one of the best rock bands of all time, if you can't deal with people being happy about it go play with a light socket or something. Good day.
Quote by Dr.Jimmy

They ARE overrated, no matter what you say. And that's coming from a fan. But I think this reunion is pointless.

And your MCR comment is immature. They are just as talented as Led Zeppelin.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
I doubt it would happen but it would be great, i would pay a lot to see them.
Quote by Csquared1001
no ed

i like how three of the four bands you listed aren't even bands anymore, not to mention all four of them went to **** like twenty years ago. at least zep didn't pussy out like the others. iommi got pissy and kicked ozzy out, ozzy went to hell after randy died, gnr went to hell after the major breakup in the 90's, and pantera's a man down (no disrespect to dime). and heavy? heavy these days has taken on a whoooooole new meaning. i mean just look at the genres. how can "new wave of british heavy metal" compare to "goregrind"? a zep reunion would be godly. hell, zep didn't even HAVE to be heavy, ever listen to the rain song or no quarter? they were nowhere near a one trick pony.
I will fuc
Arg so much argument...

I had heard this, i read it in a paper recently and apparently they are re-uniting for a one off charity gig. If it goes well and they 'all don't fall out' they might go on a world tour.

Oh and:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4256265022709411688&q=since+i%27ve+been+lovin+you&total=250&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Cant play... lol.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Quote by Shib
Robert plant can't sing anymore.

He could 2 years ago when I saw him and the Strange Sensation.

May have changed since then.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
BS. Stop tormenting us. Dick.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by paintITblack39
I probably won't see them anyway. Plant can't sing anyway, and I don't see anything special about them anymore.

Well, he couldn't right after the band broke up, but lately his solo stuff has been really quite good.
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
That site says it will be in London, so possibly Wembley Stadium. Maybe they will

I really hope so.
Page 1 of 3