Page 1 of 2
I did a search on this. Infact I searched every combination of xfiles, x files, and so on.

No x-files thread? what's going on?!

So, are there any other fans of this here? I think some users might be a bit young for this, but go buy the first season box set, it oozes awesomeness.

Anyone here like it?
I love it, I have all 9 seasons and the movie on my iPod.

EDIT:

Yay, another female X-Files fan!
"The poor didn't want this one."
Hehe... nice... I haven't seen the movie but I think it got a bit... lost from the original idea towards the last series, I wouldn't expect much from it. I much prefer the earlier ones.
i feel like an idiot asking this in here
but ive never seen the x files ever
heard of it, never seen it
so whats it about because u might inspire me to buy a box set
and dont flame me for not seeing it, or asking about it
The original X-Files used to scare the CRAP out of me as a kid. Does anyone remember that episode with the ghosts with the recurring motiff "She is me"? Oh my Christ. That gave me nightmares for about a year.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by JC13
I'll be honest with all of you, when X-Files was popular, I was in like grade 2-4.. And let me tell you, every single one of us heard about the show.. and every single one of us thought it had to be soooomething dirty.

exactly
If you guys are gonna buy a box set do what I did. I got all nine seasons on dvd for about fifty bucks by buying them from China. They are not region coded, and they are way cheaper. All you have to do is select English as the language and its exactly the same.
It's really exciting when you watch it in the dark late at night. Sometimes it'll freak you out so much you can't really sleep.

Well, it did me anyways...
Quote by Yakult
The original X-Files used to scare the CRAP out of me as a kid. Does anyone remember that episode with the ghosts with the recurring motiff "She is me"? Oh my Christ. That gave me nightmares for about a year.

I don't remember that one but I remember one with some kind of dogs in it. And jaysus, I slept with the light on for a month after that.
Quote by FanksGuv
If you guys are gonna buy a box set do what I did. I got all nine seasons on dvd for about fifty bucks by buying them from China. They are not region coded, and they are way cheaper. All you have to do is select English as the language and its exactly the same.

can u do that with all tv show dvds?
cause i need 24 nowwwwww
i've watched it since can remember watching TV. i stay up until 4 am usually watching the x-files every night. amazing show. i prefer seasons 1-5 though. i like the x-files where there was just a different investigation weekly. i don't like the idea of a running plot as much. i personally think it jumped the shark when scully got pregnant, but it definitely did with the introduction of t-1000 and reyes.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i've watched it since can remember watching TV. i stay up until 4 am usually watching the x-files every night. amazing show. i prefer seasons 1-5 though. i like the x-files where there was just a different investigation weekly. i don't like the idea of a running plot as much. i personally think it jumped the shark when scully got pregnant, but it definitely did with the introduction of t-1000 and reyes.

i stayed up every time it was on from 1-5 to watch it as well. very annoying it was so late. but its such a great show.
It was, imo, Fox's greatest accomplishment. I've seen every episode and loved em all. For some reason though, any time mentions the show, two episodes in particular pop into my head. One being the crossover with "C.O.P.S." and the other the one about the demon having sex with women and getting devil children. Oh, then there's the creature in the woods episode that turned out to just be gator or the suburbia community guarded by the monster made of garbage.

Damn you Mistress_Ibanez! You're causing my head to flood with stocked up pointless info again!....I love you
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
It was, imo, Fox's greatest accomplishment. I've seen every episode and loved em all. For some reason though, any time mentions the show, two episodes in particular pop into my head. One being the crossover with "C.O.P.S." and the other the one about the demon having sex with women and getting devil children. Oh, then there's the creature in the woods episode that turned out to just be gator or the suburbia community guarded by the monster made of garbage.

Damn you Mistress_Ibanez! You're causing my head to flood with stocked up pointless info again!....I love you

That is my all time favorite episode. Ubermincher FTW!
Arcadia? Oh god, I loved Arcadia.

I think my favorite episodes were Redux 1 & 2
Useless? Pah...

I like the earlier ones that had toomes in (the guy who could strech and ate people's livers)
haha. the COPS/x-files hybrid was terrible. i liked it when it premeired cause i was like 9 ... but i saw it again and was like "this is lame."

my favorite is the one with bruce campbell as the dude who like ... steals his wife's baby or something ... or the freak show episode with the killer who like ... lives inside his brother. OH! and the one where mulder and scully are at that vampire trailer park and that fat redhead kid from the big green and the sandlot is a vampire pizza boy.
#DTWD
^^ ~That was a bit of a mistake.

Also, those more recent ones where David Duchovny's not in them aren't good. It's not the X files without mulder and scully!
quick, wheres allucard?!!?!
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
BITCHIN PROGRAM!! i'm watching them all again - used to, but lost my way, was never home when they were on, etc. so i'm back on series 3 now.
I just saw one last week that was fantastic (first time I'd seen it), where the mentally challenged girls are like oracles and this guy is burning out their eyes? Great episode.
there we go...
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by Alucard II
BITCHIN PROGRAM!! i'm watching them all again - used to, but lost my way, was never home when they were on, etc. so i'm back on series 3 now.

Totally. Season 3 is my fav.

They just don't make shows like this anymore. All the shows coming out now are lame. They are all either doctor shows or cop shows (or doctor/cop hybrids).
^^ Well, there's supernatural, but it's not quite the same. It's just doing the same things the Xfiles did, nothing really new.
Is anyone else watching it right? So far a monster has been reported by a hispanic lady and the cops that came by got tossed around, lol.

Scary shit this show is.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
^Keep watching. The show is actually laugh out loud funny (and serious at the same time. Epic.)
I'm glad TNT still shows this from time to time. I stay up and watch it. The movie is pretty good. I think we need another X-Files movie or series again.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
What, supernatural? or xfiles?

I'm talking about X-Files; I think he is as well.
Quote by CowboyUp
^Keep watching. The show is actually laugh out loud funny (and serious at the same time. Epic.)

Yeah, it can be quite funny. I love it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by the spiker
I'm glad TNT still shows this from time to time. I stay up and watch it. The movie is pretty good. I think we need another X-Files movie or series again.

I'm pretty sure that they're coming out with a new movie soon.
Quote by the spiker

Ahh, no, I don't think there should be anymore. Think of metallica.

(as in, flogging a dead horse)
Quote by Brandon860

x-files is definitely unbeatable. i have all 9 seasons and the movie as well. im waiting for another year or two before i watch it all in a row again.

edit: does anyone else remember that one with the old creepy hindu guy with no legs on a squeaky scooter? that was intense!!
Last edited by §tratôcaster at Jun 25, 2007,
Me, my dad, and my older brother use to watch that together in the dark back in the 90's. Good times. I remember the episode where that creepy kid rolls around on a skate board. I would think he would roll out from under my bed at night, so I would check under there every night before I went to sleep.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Page 1 of 2