I just bought the boss Metal core ML-2 and I think it's a sick pedal and it's great for the genre a play, death melodic metal mainly, but i was wondering if there is anyone who knows a pedal that is more extreme?
Cheers.
Jonas/
^ Both of you have terrible pedals that sounds buzzier than a beehive.
I feel for your tone.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
^ Both of you have terrible pedals that sounds buzzier than a beehive.
I feel for your tone.

Thats a harsh thing to say man!

If they like it that great for them! It might actually give them a good sound!

I know everyone has an opinion but if that opinion is just dissing something they dont like just dont say it! "Dont say anything if you have nothing good to say"
Quote by False_God
Thats a harsh thing to say man!

If they like it that great for them! It might actually give them a good sound!

I know everyone has an opinion but if that opinion is just dissing something they dont like just dont say it! "Dont say anything if you have nothing good to say"

Have you tried them?
My mate owned both at one point....it's just gain and treble in a box- the only way i think a good tone may be achievable is modding it somehow
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Have you tried them?
My mate owned both at one point....it's just gain and treble in a box- the only way i think a good tone may be achievable is modding it somehow

Ya i owned the death metal and i used the ML-2 at a gig

Used them thru my old Warp 7 and my tone was way better than alot of the tube amps their!
But I guess each to their own!