It's an Agile AL 3100. Lefty if it matters.

One of the strings like....popped, lol, I think I bent it to much and it just popped and has gone limp, and I know the others need replacing. Any specific brand, gauge I should go for? Wish I knew what I had.
Try to get the same gauge as it came with, i think most guitars come with 10's or 9's. I recommend DR's
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
^ you can use any gauge for standard tuning, so long as you adjust the guitar correctly. it's just that it's a good idea to use heavier strings in drop tunings.
My favorite string is what you just bought. I use D addarios 10s (moving to 11s soon) and I love them.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Yea well I need to get some more, I ****ed up putting the first one's on lol, so I need to get some more it seems.

I got the high E to sound right, but the next string, I couldn't get it right.
Use 10's Im pretty sure thats what your guitar came with,plus I think 9's might be to floppy on a smaller scale right?
I personally prefer D'Addario 10's. Thats just me though and I have no problem doing bends on them. I also plan to move up to 11's soon. I'm looking forward to it actually.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
I personally play Superslinky 9's. I've really only played a few different slinkys and I really like the 9's the best.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station