I want to know more about Talk Boxes, purely because Adam Jones uses them. I still don't know how they work.
I LOVE Stevie Wonder.
I LOVE talk boxes (especially with synths).
I LOVE this post.

Thanks for it.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by Lateralus17
I want to know more about Talk Boxes, purely because Adam Jones uses them. I still don't know how they work.

you plug your, guitar i presume, into a some kind of tiny amp, i used a little 15$ micro amp, then you put somthing over it to catch the sound, box, cone, etc. anything that will keep as much sound in as possible, then you run a tube from that box(cone, w/e you use) up near your mic, plug your mic into your good amp that your using. Plug your guitar into the little amp, then when you play it goes through the little speaker, up the tube into your mouth where you can talk, move your mouth, make neat sounds, then the mic picks that sound up comming out of your mouth and plays it though your good amp.
awesome
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That's as awesome as awesome gets.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.