when you die how do you want people to dispose of your remains.

personally i came up with the idea of putting the corpse on the parasailing boat thing, and when they get really high up in the air, cut the cord.
its called "parasailing into heaven".
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
I want to have a big party and have the caterers prepare me as the main course, but not let anyone there know. Then I will live on in the form of my families feces.

[edit] Oh yeah ^ they'd cook my guitar too.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Buried.

Small tombstone, nothing special.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
I want my ashes blown from a cannon with Sir Alan Sugar going "Your Fired!"...
I want to be burned to ashes, then tied to a weather balloon.

Or being prepared as a meal is cool, too. ^^
* Nobody likes WootSticks
me and my friend decided we are going to be cremated with our entire guitar collection, then our ashes are going to be flown over the water surrounding the bermuda triangle and dumped into the ocean........ go out guns ablazin bitch
disasterpiece
i wanna be cremated, so theres no chance of me waking up in a coffin.

and i dont like the idea of being eaten by bugs

Jack my swag
got a fear of being buried alive, so probably cremated.
Quote by yeakley123
personally i came up with the idea of putting the corpse on the parasailing boat thing, and when they get really high up in the air, cut the cord.

but then there'd be bodies strewn all about (assuming they drift over land of course)
that would be pretty gross!!

buried for me
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by yam
got a fear of being buried alive, so probably cremated.

but you would be dead, hence the phrase "when you die"
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
Having my body sent off on a raft from Norwegian Shores, aflame, with some Manowar blasting across the land.

\m/ Rarrrr!!!!

Although knowing my luck... my charred body would end up getting washed up and eaten by Inuits...
Quote by yeakley123
when you die how do you want people to dispose of your remains.

haha, then your corpse would just land on someone's house hundreds of miles away.

as for me, I'd have a fake funeral before I really die. I'd send out invitations telling everyone I was dead and right as they'd be lowering me into the ground, I'd jump out of the coffin and yell: "Gotcha bitches!!!" but then, when I really die, no-one would believe I was actually dead and they wouldn't come.
F E N D E R american stratocaster

Uncle Leo of the Seinfeld Avatar Club
I would like to be cremated then turned into a diamon from the carbon in me. Then somehow be incorparated into a pricless diamond studded guitar.

classy
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
well, since i will probably die on stage from being blown to pieces from the ampular explosion due to my energetic playing, i want the audience to "have" me...they'll get what they payed for
well, since i will probably die on stage from being blown to pieces from the ampular explosion due to my energetic playing, i want the audience to "have" me...they'll get what they payed for
my friend already has his funeral planned in his mind...

first, we're all going to watch Home Alone on a boat... with 2 elephants. then once we have finished watching that (and i think he had another film planned that i can't remember), the boats will set sail. he will then be cremated in the middle of the atlantic to the tune of phil collins, abba and bryan adams. then me and someone else will get on the two elephants and fight to the death.

i look forward to it
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by xdirgeinfernox
me and my friend decided we are going to be cremated with our entire guitar collection, then our ashes are going to be flown over the water surrounding the bermuda triangle and dumped into the ocean........ go out guns ablazin bitch

Dude then the plane would crash when it got there so you'd even get to take someone with you. You win.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Quote by yeakley123
but you would be dead, hence the phrase "when you die"

an excellent point, but unfortunately its an irrational fear- a phobia.
I want to have a regular burial, but I want my gravestone to be a mold of my butt. I want it to say "So the world can kiss Zack's ass." Then everyone at the funeral would HAVE to kiss my grave.
preserved for necrophiliac entertainment
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break