Ok, so chances are, Im gonna get a Fender Highway 1 Jazz. I was thinking about getting it in either white or black. Im also thinking about replacing the pickguard with a black one.

So, my question is, if I get it in white, should I keep the tortise shell pickguard or change it to the black, and if I get the black, should I change it to black?

Also, yourpreference in getting it in black or white.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
If it comes in white in a tortoise shell on it, as far as I'm concerned, you have a pure secks bass. I'm not a fan of black basses with tortoise shell, maybe a mirror pickguard?
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by silentdob
Ok, so chances are, Im gonna get a Fender Highway 1 Jazz. I was thinking about getting it in either white or black. Im also thinking about replacing the pickguard with a black one.

So, my question is, if I get it in white, should I keep the tortise shell pickguard or change it to the black, and if I get the black, should I change it to black?

Also, yourpreference in getting it in black or white.

If you get it in white change to black pickguard, if u get it in black change to black pickguard =)
Mine is White with black pickguard and it´s too lovely

Edit: Yeah white with mirror-pickguard is roxxors too..
White with tortoise shell is lovely, and so is black on black.

But forget both of those and get the Honey Blonde , but out of the choices given, White with tortoise shell.
As an owner of a black on black p-bass, I say do it!
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Hmm.. ok... Well I just noticed that the Geddy sig is the same price as the Highway 1, and with black I have more choices of pickguards that look good, so which do you think is a better bass, the Geddy sig, or the Hwy 1?
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
I love white with tortoise shell.

As far as the Geddy Lee bass goes. I don't know, I've never been a fan of signature guitars and basses. As far as I'm concerned, the Geddy Lee bass is only really cool if you're Geddy Lee.