I'm going to send this to a friend of mine who needs help with some problems, but I wanted to see you if you guys could give me some help with it. Gah. c4c as always.

Its burning, surely it's working
You probably can't feel the webs
You're too complacent to worry
I wish you'd heed the words I've said

Stop hiding from the sun's flames
For a joy that can't cover it's shame
Look in the mirror, can't you see the decay?
Its been a sickening ride at the carnival,
Now there's only one way you can pay

You're numb from the venom
Step away from struggles and pain
Erase what we've established,
Like Judas, reject your faith

You are your own liability,
Don't let your possiblities remain untold
The roads to freedom yield to a coward's stability
But your new friends will leave you cold
Quote by rockinlespaul
I'm going to send this to a friend of mine who needs help with some problems, but I wanted to see you if you guys could give me some help with it. Gah. c4c as always.

I like this, it flows veeeeery nicely, its like butta, and it sends the right message

I like the rhyme scheme, its different than wat i'm used to seeing AND writing, and again, its like butta(butter)

Nice, this is like WARM butta, it really gets that message across, very metaphorical, but yet concise and clear

I really had nothing bad about this song/poem to say, very well written, and like your last piece, it sounds like it came from the heart, don't change it a bit, again, plan on me criting everything u write

10/10, absolutely perfect

crit 4 crit?
M.C. Escher
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614513
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Dude i liked it, one part that felt a little forced to me was "coward's stability". But dont get me wrong i thought it was an awesome piece, hope to see more. peace- Boywonder329
Pretty damn awesome.
Nothing I can see that's not awesome. =)

With that part above, I wasn't 100 percent sure what you were saying by the webs but I'm thinking that you were saying something about being held back, or stuck, with the troubles of something and that he was acting to be fine with it? at least thats what I thought complacent meant

I'm still trying to understand this part, i half understand it, maybe you could try to clarify it or maybe its just something a little more complex than my 15 year old mind can comprehend lol =D

I liked the way you used a ride on the carnival, and the rhyming scheme with decay and pay, something about it caught my attention I also liked that

To someone who may understand a little more of religion, I think the last line could mean more, I'm not so much of a religious person. I am catholic but I do not attend church. From what I know about Judas I think he was the one who handed Jesus over or something of the sort, but it was what Jesus was asking for, However some people have different beliefs so do inform me about this please.

Don't let your possibilities remain untold

I thought this was very powerful, I liked it a lot and I thought it was a perfect way to end it, because it left me thinking, when I say thinking though I don't want you to think I mean guessing, I think I understood the message you were sending, not that it really matters a lot but just so you can correct it, I respelled possibilities, probably just a typo though, no biggie just to point that out, again no big deal though.

Over all I liked the poem, if it were me it were to be sent to, I think it could easily relay a strong and to the point message, that may be something that your friend is looking for. I like how you write though and it's somewhat different in its own way. over all I liked it very much.

But, on another note. I would really like to thank you for taking the time to go into depth into my song. Because so far your the first to actually look that far into it, so I appreciate it and I think I will probably use some of your changes.
My Gear:
Ibanez Gax 70 Gio electric guitar cherry red color
Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic guitar sunburst color
Crate MX10, 10 watt amplifier
Boss DS-1 Distortion effects pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
Allergic
C4C please
First of all, thanks for the crit. I appreciate it. Anyways, I thought this piece was really good. I really liked the wording you used. Especially the "Reject your faith like Judas" line. The only line that I thought was awkward was the third line of the last stanza. It's just too long. Anyways, nice job and keep it up.
hey i just wanted to let you know i did crit you back, just check your private messages inbox for it, i was having problems with posting so i sent it there. Just thought I'd let you know
My Gear:
Ibanez Gax 70 Gio electric guitar cherry red color
Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic guitar sunburst color
Crate MX10, 10 watt amplifier
Boss DS-1 Distortion effects pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
Allergic
C4C please
well, you've got no problems with the flow here, short and simple.
I liked all the figurative-ness and all, it does the job fine, you don't have to change any of it cus you've got the right idea.
I liked the allusion to judas =D
last verse finishes it up fine, especially the last line gives the song a sense of finality. you're done. "cowards stability"... well written
soo i don't think you need to change a thing here, i thought the language was really clear and strong, go ahead, send it to your friend. i don't think you should try to improve it any more.. excellent

and thanks for the crit on my song
House: according to the philosophy of Jagger,
"you can't always get what you want"
cuddy: i looked up jagger. apparently
"if you try, you might just find, you get what you need"
huddy x]

Stalker.. much?
or
Runners High/Under the Sky
I love the first line. I'd work on the last line a little bit though, I don't think you're word choice is too great there

Again in the last line I don't think your word choice is so great but the rest of this stanza's really good actually

I like this. this is my favorite part

Sad ending. i love it

thanks for the crit
wow really good, the flow was great, and the metaphors u used were great, i especially liked this verse,
Like Judas, reject your faith.
i loved that verse, very metaphorical and deep, keep it up,sry it took me so long to crit back
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Wow, this was great. I can't think of anything wrong with it atm. That's a first for me.