i play pokemon and im trying to figure out if my thing is working, if any1 has it and wants to battle- id48012 i am waiting a friend if some1 could help me out
By that you mean the real console? I wanna get an emulator badly. None are up and running in english as of yet, amiright?
Quote by fender1618
i play pokemon and im trying to figure out if my thing is working, if any1 has it and wants to battle- id48012 i am waiting a friend if some1 could help me out

Your ID isn't your Friend Code your Friend Code is your Friend Code.
Quote by fender1618
..... ohhhh can i battle ppl without friend code? i heard people imply that on internet
Not if you don't want to battle on WiFi. If you want to battle on WiFi you need a wireless internet connection, or a DS USB cable. And to find your friend code you need to be able to connect to WiFi, then you just talk to the lady in the bottom floor of the PokeCenter.
^ Usually a thread asking who plays Pokemon Diamond is directed at people playing it, you don't actually have to answer .
Quote by jtaylor
^ Usually a thread asking who plays Pokemon Diamond is directed at people playing it, you don't actually have to answer .

Aha, but the thread title asked if anyone played the game.
I felt compelled to answer
No, I've been on forums for a few years. I joined this one back in 05, but I've edited this post in an attempt to keep this account

I'm just in one of those queer moods.
Last edited by Retro Rocker at Jun 25, 2007,
Seems we get a lot of pokemon threads lately. Nostalgia much?

I don't play it anymore. I'd probably enjoy it if I did, but I won't with the whole stigma attached to it.
Quote by Retro Rocker
No, I've been on forums for a few years. I joined this one back in 05, but I've changed usernames a few times.

I don't think it's smart to say that in here. If a mod sees that, they could permaban you I believe.

And as for me, no, I stopped playing Pokeman yearrrs ago.
yeah i bought diamond a couple days ago u have to have an accesible wifi acess point, and i wann say either upstairs or downstairs at the pokemon center talk to one of the ladies and shell ask if u want to create ure friend code
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
are the new games good? are they worth getting a DS for? I don't really wanna waste money on this crap but it seems hxc....

Dude im so going to go load pokemon red onto my mp3 player for old times sake thanks...
Quote by Cruuunch
Not if you don't want to battle on WiFi. If you want to battle on WiFi you need a wireless internet connection, or a DS USB cable. And to find your friend code you need to be able to connect to WiFi, then you just talk to the lady in the bottom floor of the PokeCenter.

ok i bought a usb from store so i do need friend codes?
Quote by jtaylor
^ Dude... IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!

Yeh its so madd its called Rockbox its an opensource firmware for mp3 players, I've been using it for about a month now and it hasn't crashed on me once hell its more stable then the official firmware for my e250. Installing it is simple but be sure to follow the manual no matter what or you could kill your mp3 player.

Target(s) Status: http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TargetStatus
Install manuals: http://www.rockbox.org/manual.shtml
Forums: http://forums.rockbox.org/
"Rockboy" is the emulator that emulates gb/gbc games, rockboy is included with the firmware so just get a rom make a folder in your mp3 players drive called "rockboy" and place the rom in the folder and it should work , if you need roms google "game boy color roms" or something like that it worked for me.
Hmm, does it works on Ipods though? Thanks for the help in advance.
Quote by jtaylor
Hmm, does it works on Ipods though? Thanks for the help in advance.

Of course. All iPods come with an extra touch screen, a D-Pad and eight buttons.
If you have learnt how to read, he was talking about gameboy colour.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Then its a good thing I don't care about stupid fads.

yea, but that was back when it was good. It was original, they weren't struggling for ideas. Pokemon is a washed up franchise just like PotC is becoming. First ones were good, newest ones....not so much.