I am looking at a epiphone zakk wylde camo les paul.

Just wondering, when i want to play gary moore, led zeppelin etc..it will do the job well.

Is it a good guitar ?
I like EMG's, but they don't really fit the style you're aiming for.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
that guitar doesnt have active emgs, so it most likely could pull the tones off, EMG HZs are ok pickups they get a bad rap, but the models in the zakk wylde epis arent bad theyre based off the active 81s if i remember right, they dont quite have as much output though, so they sound trebley but they should be able to pull off the tone your looking for
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
think about this:

a) what's the price difference between the zakk wylde one and a normal one and with money you save you could replace pickups with something that suits your style.

b) Yes, Zakk Wylde's guitar is quite cool looking, but it's more personal to him. If someone sees you playing in a band or something, they're more likely to think oh he's trying to copy zakk wylde...badly.
Not saying you're a bad player. I wouldn't dare insult, but If immediately the guitar starts drawing comparisons, then with Zakk Wylde you're not coming out on top dude.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
sweet, the only reason i mention the zakk wylde one is because the maple neck is so nice, and i love maple necks so much more !

im not so keen on the camo finish, but your arms and hads cover that bit lol..i need to play one in a shop, but was just curious.
^^^ well honestly you could buy a plaintop or birdseye and any luthier can shave a neck for you for $50-$80, and then you could put some pickups of your stylings in, makesure the LP you buy is all mahogany though, the standards and customs use a cost cutting technique were they layer alder and mahogany, so it doesnt have the same LP tone
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
it's a good price....what guitar do you have at the moment, cos if you want sustain, try sticking a fernandes sustainer circuit in or something like that. It's what I'm saving up for.....(aswell as bare knuckle pickups)
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
I have a 1970 fender strat USA straight up ! original ...it is one sex of a guitar !

But i want to play some gary mooore etc..maybe i should get a epiphone Les paul just not the wylde one.

I want my strat for strat songs, a epiphone LP for gary moore stuff, ...and a dean from hell for shred and pantera riffing lol.
I want your strat too. tell me that wasn't your first guitar. I hate people who get really incredibly nice guitars for their first one.
I know a girl who got a fender strat, and then quit....and then her brother took a screwdriver to the paintjob.....and now she's trying to sell it to me.
and a guy's trying to sell me his jackson superstrat....

just cos I have six guitars, people keep trying to sell me stuff.

Please sell me your strat.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
lol NO.

I had a yamaha pacifica 015 for my first guitar about, 3-4 years ago, then i added to that buy buying a fender tele, and a fender strat. Then did a cashless swap..my tele and strat for this strat i saw, and i got it ! never regreted it....

The maple neck on it is so nice, nicest neck i have ever played.