Hey guys,

After a mishap with ordering my other guitar I have decided to order a telecaster and modify it. I am looking at spending about 850 australian dollars on it. The problem is i would like it to have humbuckers and be black. It can just have a humbucker in the bridge because it would be easy to install on in the neck.

It doesn't have to be fender either. I would just like a nice tele with a humbucker in the bridge (and neck if possible) and in black. The other thing I would like but most likely wont get is for it to be double bound.

Thanks

p.s does a telecaster custom pickguard fit on a normal tele?
look for a schecter pt tele.. they come in dual humbucker configs. Look on ebay because i dont think they ar emade anymore
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
I found only one place in australia that sells it but the problem is that it is in the sunburst and it looks pretty ugly, it is perfect though. I emailed them and asked them if they have it in black. I hope they do, it looks pretty gnarly. Cheers man.

ANy other suggestion in case i cant find this one?
If you cant get one of those, you can try and see if you can get your hands on a fedner hmt .. which i think means Humbuckers/Maple Top. Or something like that. Its a mahogany body with two seymour duncan pickups. IDK if it comes in black.

Otherwise.. id say get a custom body, get a tele neck, and reroute the body for humbuckers.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
^i dont know,... the best in my opinion is with the biting single coil in the bridge, and a highend humbucker in the neck

but ill second the 72 deluxe, and the schecter pt tele (if they arent discontinued)
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158