Curiously, as a practice amp, my AD30VT just doesn't get very good trebles. I hate bringing my larger Mesa rig along to practices but the trebles thin out on a higher gain setting. So, consequently, my question is would a tubescreamer work on Vox's tube preamp? If so, what's a good $70 or lower tubescreamer to buy, considering I've never had the need to use one.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
i think there's a guy selling one for $70 on the gear ads... might have sold it already, but you can have a look.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by scarfacesuit
i think there's a guy selling one for $70 on the gear ads... might have sold it already, but you can have a look.

Well thanks for the info but I kinda need the question more than the pedal.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
I hate to double post but I really need an answer on this soon.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Go to a guitar shop and try it.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
I use this on the AD50VT and it sounds great. It really adds another layer of gain that the Vox isn't quite capable of on its own, and it beefs up the output as well.

I think this would be exactly what you're looking for, but you might want to stretch the price just a bit and get a quality pedal.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The Digitech Bad Monkey is a cheap OD pedal that gets good reviews in here. If you have a Guitar Center by you, they should have both the AD30VT and the pedal in stock for you to try 'em together for yourself.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.