Page 1 of 5
I guess this is just a little rant i need to get off my chest.
Everyone I know is so goddamn obsessed with partying,
but it isnt like once a month or 3 times amonth its every weekend
every weekend day, now that schools out its been everyday. I dont really like going big parties because people get into fights and I just don't feel like making an asshole out of myself infront of like 50 people. Im so sick of "LETS GET WASTED TONIGHTTTT"
its really annoying they just drink to get drunk becasue its sooooooo much better when youre drunk but it really isnt.
I can still have fun without getting loaded having random sex with someone getting high along with it and then puking my brains out infront of a bunch of people, then the next day i have to hear about how much they drank
"OMG I DRANK THIS MUCH BLAH BLAH OMG AND I DIDNT EVEN PASS OUT"
Im really disgusting in all of my friends. I dont drink to get drunk, and if i do its on rare occasion like new years. I rarely ever get drunk, I would rather have one good drink then have a whole bottle of something that is disgusting.
It annoyes me that I cant go out with my friends anymore because thats all they're doing. I dont want to be at one of their bush parties getting caught by tghe police because i smell like booze, or because i didnt run fast enough when everyone else did. I just dont see the point of drinking all the ****ing time,
I look at facebook photos its all of them drinking it just seriously bugs me. Is there nothing else they could do but get high off of ****ing meth and just drink until they land into the hospital, or they are driving home drunk like two girls i know did.

This makes me think a lot, im not here to say "dont drink" because i do it on rare occasion as well. But it isnt glamourous when you're in bed next to your partner and they're puking up black stuff, it isnt nice to see girls stumbling along showing off their tits and ****ing their boyfriends best friend. Im disgusted in my friends who do this everynight, its a little over the ****ing top.

Am I the only teenager who is responsible? I don't get why they do this everynight..

right post your drinking stories or something i dont care i had to get this off of my mind.
im drunk right now actually.

er... hug?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i entirely agree. in the week since school let out this girl i know who swore so much she wouldnt turn into this thing and was just innocent (other than sex with her bf just a tad early, but i wont rant on that),. she went on a stealing spree today and then i find out she convince her bf to help her get some weed to smoke or somthin. shes trying to ****in smoke.

im sick of these people wtf is the point.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Yea whenever i go drinking i always end up running from someone. thats why i always wear shoes if i drink.

anyway to make you feel better watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

a warning why you shouldnt drink too much
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
I won't lie, I've done pretty hard drugs and consumed a hell of a lot of alcohol. I'm not obsessed and I feel I'm responsible with my drinking. It's ok as long as you don't get into bother and it's not a regular thing. As for the sluts, let them do what they want, but I've got morals and pity them.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
I dislike the culture, also.

You can get a monkey intoxicated by alcohol, so why is it such a massive achievement? There's nothing wrong with consuming alcohol, but abusing every time you have a chance is not only pathetic, but it's hazardous to your health.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
First off I know exactly how you feel, (I will read your rant after I post) I hate when people put pictures in their msn"s of them with a beer bottle in their hand it"s ok i get it you drink your a teenager just like everyone else your not special jeese

*reads rant*
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Pingu132
One day when someone dies from that, they'll grow up. Hopefully.

keep in mind these are teenagers. so no.

harsh words considering im 14...
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Nah, I pretty much agree. Personally, I'd rather do drugs than drink.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them

I'm going to assume that based on what I read (that being, "everyone so goddamn obsessed with drinking"), that you're angry with people drinking.

I personally think that alcohol is fantastic in moderation. Assholes who drink 24/7 are fools, pay them no attention.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I absolutely hate people who brag about drinking. To many people in my family are alchoholics. I refuse to drink because I don't want to end up like them.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
i read the first two lines of your boring mediocre rant about nothing and thought I should let you know that I, Ostin ****ing Membreno, has not been sober since like...last last sunday... ya know, the sunday before last sunday.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
well in 4 days time i'll have gone 6 months without drinking
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I hate crap like that too.

all my friends are like "DUDE! Come party and get WASTED!!!!" Every few days.

Annoying.
Quote by Kensai
im drunk right now actually.

er... hug?

Me too!

I'm also pretty baked
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Me too!

I'm also pretty baked

Im savin what i got left for tomorrow morning. get wake and baked. got about a gram. maybe less. good mids too.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by Ostin
i read the first two lines of your boring mediocre rant about nothing and thought I should let you know that I, Ostin ****ing Membreno, has not been sober since like...last last sunday... ya know, the sunday before last sunday.

aaaaaahahahahaha. awesome.
Austin Les Paul rip-off that sounds really nice
Gibson V
PEAVEY JSX 212
I dont drink or do drugs. None of my close friends do. But some ppl i know always talk about how they went off and got drunk. Or they did this much weed, or coke. I find it really annoying. Really, whats the big accomplishment.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Yakult
Me too!

I'm also pretty baked

awh man, let's start a club!

You interestte in joing, taluha? Even though you turned my hug odnw. Kinda.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i drink on occasion. i dont brag about it though. im not a complete dick about it.

and i refuse to drink anything just for the alchohol. if it tastes bad, i dont drink it.

Jack my swag
Yeah, I got plastered everyday this summer up until Thursday, when I saw my friend almost die of alcohol poisoning. Not a drop has passed my lips since.
Seeing it from a sober perspective, it is really, really pathetic to see people pissing and puking all over themselves. There's no point in getting hammered every night, it just becomes a chore for me.

I love a good toke of a joint though. Cant die of marijuana poisoning, and that's definitely something.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I was sort of in the same situation that you are in, I was just like all the people that you are talking about, but I was only that way because everyone around me was. It just seemed like one day I didn't feel like doing it anymore, I just got tired of all the bull**** that could have been avoided had I not drank, got high, or got involved with some chick I didn't know. It sounds bad, but I just fazed most of my friends out, I knew if I got away from them I could escape from being like them. I'm not saying that this is what you should do, but I think I'm happier now than I would have been if I kept doing what I was doing. Now I'm totally straight edge, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I have completely obstained sex or anything related to sex. I'm a better person now, because now I'm doing much more than just getting wasted all the time, I hope you can at least find a middle ground which it sounds like you have. Good luck.
I've never drank, smoked, or done drugs in my fifteen years of life. However, it's not my business what people do over the summer, on the weekend, whenever. If they're willing to suffer the consequences for what they're doing, then who am I to tell them not to do it?

However, I am annoyed by people who do it just to be 'cool.' People who'll bring up the fact that they drink or smoke or do drugs in a conversation for no reason, just so you'll know they do, because they think it'll make them look cooler. It has the opposite effect on me. When people do that it just lowers my opinion of them.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'd like to point out to everybody in this thread that the TS is, indeed, what is known as "scene". And as we all know, a current popular trend in the "scene" culture is to be straight-edge. And what do straight-edgers like to do? Tell everyone how straight-edge they are! This thread has not much of a point at all, whilst I agree partying all day everyday is rubbish, I think you need to loosen up and get a life, rather than bitching about other peoples.
jesus do you need to rant about this? some people think drinking is a fun thing to do.

Drinking is awesome but no one I know brags about and I never see fights at parties so you need to find some people that drink and have fun not be dumbasses about it
Quote by olif8
I'd like to point out to everybody in this thread that the TS is, indeed, what is known as "scene". And as we all know, a current popular trend in the "scene" culture is to be straight-edge. And what do straight-edgers like to do? Tell everyone how straight-edge they are! This thread has not much of a point at all, whilst I agree partying all day everyday is rubbish, I think you need to loosen up and get a life, rather than bitching about other peoples.

shes not straight edge, though......

Jack my swag
I dont drink, my friends dont drink enough to make me come along.
Spastic Ink
Scene = straight edge my ****ing ass. Most scene girls at my school, wearing their little flats and shirts that look like small dresses, all they do is talk about drinking drinking smoking drinking OMG I GOT SO HIGH/FVCKED UPZ. It's annoying, no one gives a ****. When my friends ever try to talk to me about their "amazing weekend" I usually say shut the **** up.
hooray for drinking in moderation.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
It's a phase that 15-18 year olds go through, and considering you're from Sault Ste Marie I can't see what else they're going to do other than playing video games in their moms basement.
Quote by Ostin

right on. Thread starter needs to shut their mouth with a 5th of jack.
and If you drink every night you don't puke ever..only first timers usually do that. cool you dont drink and are straight edge...

give it a break your not going to change them, and drinking getting drunk over the top?
and who pukes up black stuff while laying in bed? seriously find some people that can drink and not be pussies about it.

i dont understand it either, and ive never had a drop. i guess thats just how i was raised
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I with you on this one...

Most of my friends are the same too. Its wayy worse once you get in college. Its like even during the coll there's like a party almost every night. Most of my class mates go and get completely wasted and end up doing all sorts of ****.

I dont like all of that. I rarely enjoy myself at parties mainly cuz i dont drink and all the rest of the people i'm with are completely pissed off their faces. So i usually dont go to many parties. I'ld rather go to a good gig or something.

So yeah i know what you feel like. Everyone is goddamn obsessed with drinking! Its like its the only thing in the world that you can do for having a good time. If you're not drunk, you cant have a good time which is whole load of bull ****! I think you can have more fun without drinks than you can by getting off your face and behaving like morons!
Quote by olif8

I don't tell people that I'm straight edge unless it comes up, in my opinion it's a better way to live. I have a strong , and I think valid opinion of this having lived both ways. But to be honest, it's significantly more boring than how I used to spend my time, but I saw what similar lifestyles were doing to people and I didn't want to be like that. Out where I live it isn't a trend, I live in meth county USA. I'm just about the only sober person I know. People can go ahead and think what they will of me though, if you want to say I'm following a trend, go for it.
Quote by x/taluha
...I rarely ever get drunk, I would rather have one good drink then have a whole bottle of something that is disgusting.

It annoyes me that I cant go out with my friends anymore because thats all they're doing.

Am I the only teenager who is responsible? I don't get why they do this everynight.
1 - me too. I like to get right pissed once a year or so. Usually around a campfire at the lake, or somewhere else that I won't have to drive home from. Other than that, I usually force myself to stop at one drink.

2 - Yes it's annoying. But that's just how it is. *e-hug* ?

3 - No you're not. You know the nerdy kids that you find boring. Most of them don't drink. You could hang out with the nerds. Or just wait several years for your friends to settle down. Eventually the wild bunch gets a little tamer, and the boring kids learn how to have fun. You can hardly tell which group is which.

Venting/ranting is good. It doesn't solve anything, but it keeps you from screaming.

Next time your bf pukes in your bed, wake him up the next morning with a bucket of cold water.

Love,
SYK

p.s. PM or e-mail me If you still need help figuring out what to do about the watch.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
So, this mean you won't be sharing my bottle of Johnny Walker blue lable? Shame...
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Page 1 of 5