i was voting for tabs...what the hell?

Xdfkjbglhnj Tab by Billy Talen :

etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk
etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk

that was the tab
could anybody understand it?
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
It's very complicated but to the learned guitarist it is readable.I can read it easily.

there's a subliminal message encoded!
it says Doolittle yikes.
EDIT: see?
etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnket rxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrx dyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdy uvgfiohjnketrxdyuvglohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxidyuv gfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgf iohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfio hjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohj nketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnket rxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrx dyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdy uvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuv gfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgf iohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyluvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfio hjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohj nketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk
etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnket rxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrx dyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdy uvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuv gfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk
wow.

Last edited by Doolittle at Jun 25, 2007,
Quote by PTfan
It's very complicated but to the learned guitarist it is readable.I can read it easily.

he mispelled billy talent and i dont think hes ever had a song called that =/
I don't understand, do I hammer off on the g note to the f?
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
^ Let me ask you something...Are you a very learned guitarist such as I?

Thought so.
Quote by Doolittle

there's a subliminal message encoded!
it says Doolittle yikes.
EDIT: see?
etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnket rxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrx dyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdy uvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxldyuv gfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgf iohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfio hjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohj nketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnket rxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrx dyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdy uvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuv gfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgf iohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyluvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfio hjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohj nketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk
etrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnket rxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrx dyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdy uvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuv gfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnketrxdyuvgfiohjnk
wow.

Dooilttle? You messed up

I also like how you put in your own L's and T's
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by d00diseeyou
I don't understand, do I hammer off on the g note to the f?

No, no, no all wrong! You hammer off the o note onto the j.
whoa..
looks like someone got really stoned and decided to write a tab.
that is, if you want to call it a tab.
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

Quote by absinthe5765
No really, thats the new type of tab, I can read it, its the entire song in one little block of text, its pretty cool once you learn how to read it. Saves a lot of paper.

translate then and theres no way thats easier than

G-------------------
D-------9----------
A-7h9----9-7-7-7
E-------------------
Last edited by 14shadesofblue at Jun 25, 2007,
Here... Ill find the AdTab of the beginning of Stairway To Heaven:

greoainhithjjoingreoainhithjjoinogreoainhithjjoiuvgreoainhithjjuogreoainhithjjllkngreoainhithjjoijgreoainhithjjoiuhgreoainhithjjuiyglgreoainhithjjpoijgreoainhithjjyubvgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjoijpoughigufgreoainhithjjpor[poith[psot[poith[psot[poith[psot[poith[psot[poith[psotgreoainhithjjporgreoainhithjjporgreoainhithjjporgreoainhithjjpor

see how easy it is?
guys! a new kind of tab appeared in the Pixies section!
Song: Hey
Album: Doolittle
Tabbed out by: uhh_me?
........ , . - . - , _ , ........
......... ) ` - . .> ' `( ........
........ / . . . .`.. . . .. .........
........ |. . . . . |. . .| .........
......... .. . . . ./ . ./ ..........
........... `=(.. /.=` ...........
............. `-;`.-' .............
............... `)| .... , ..........
................. || _.-'| ..........
................. || .._, /...........
............... ..|| .' ..............
................. ||/ ................
................. ||.Y.., ..............
..... '-...'-._..||/ ..............
.........>_.-`Y| ...............
................. || ................
..................|| ................

Quote by absinthe5765
Here... Ill find the AdTab of the beginning of Stairway To Heaven:

greoainhithjjoingreoainhithjjoinogreoainhithjjoiuvgreoainhithjjuogreoainhithjjllkngreoainhithjjoijgreoainhithjjoiuhgreoainhithjjuiyglgreoainhithjjpoijgreoainhithjjyubvgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjgreoainhithjjoijpoughigufgreoainhithjjpor[poith[psot[poith[psot[poith[psot[poith[psot[poith[psotgreoainhithjjporgreoainhithjjporgreoainhithjjporgreoainhithjjpor

see how easy it is?

how do you know what greo means?
its a pain in the ass having to redo all my tabs to this format. Luckily in the long run it will save me time when practicing songs.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
its a pain in the ass having to redo all my tabs to this format. Luckily in the long run it will save me time when practicing songs.

I know, I write all my songs in this format, I can fit 2 songs on a page now.
Quote by absinthe5765
I know, I write all my songs in this format, I can fit 2 songs on a page now.

Only 2? I can get around 3.

6 if theyre all nirvana songs.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Only 2? I can get around 3.

6 if theyre all nirvana songs.

I can get 5 but they're just a couple bass riffs a song that repeat.
You guy fail at life. Real guitarists read and compose music through binary digits.

Song: Song for George
Artist: Eric Johnson

Enjoy.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
The only way that can come close to making sense is if you use the number value of the letter as it appears in the alphabet but even then, thats a huuuge stretch.