From what I've seen, yeah ESP is a good brand. You are talking about the LTDs right? Those are the only ones Ive seen. I haven't seen the genuine Jap ESP up close.

But there are plenty of others, like Schecter and a few others. I'm just lazy right now.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Lost my tubergity to a Valveking.
ESP is really good, but really expensive. Their subsidiary, LTD, is also high quality, but is more affordable.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
i have played some ltds, all the ones most people can afford really, and i have to say, they sound good, having emg pickups in most of the models, but they arent as easily playable as something like an ibanez. the necks on the set necks and neck through models (most of what ESP makes, really) are finished with a gloss, and thus are kinda slow. if i were you, id buy a cheap 300-500 ibanez and swap the pickups out if you dont like them. even the cheap ones play better than any ESP ive played.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
but other than the necks, they have excellent quality, and most of them look stunning.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.