ok so i was just out havin a fag and was thinking about this, here in ireland theres a smoking ban where your not aloud smoke indoors in public places, what other countries hav this law?
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
chicago has a smoking ban for public places, same with my town, orland park
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
Laws are sweeping the States over here, a lot of the major cities have passed such laws.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
california has a no smoking in restaurants law.
Member #10 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance

A lot of Canadian places do.

I don't really care, I'm not one to complain like some little bitch about it. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

I don't smoke, btw.
i think its a good idea myself, probably because im not a hardcore smoker but at least pubs dont reak of smoke anymore
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
Ontario does.
Can't smoke inside, can't smoke under a roof, can't smoke in an area with 3 or more walls (I think).

I don't mind it.
I think it's great ~ being around smokers really sux ,if you don't smoke yourself!
Im pretty sure all of Ontario has that ban, and probably 98% of Canada
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
Quote by hard to explain
ok so i was just out havin a fag and was thinking about this, here in ireland theres a smoking ban where your not aloud smoke indoors in public places, what other countries hav this law?

hahahahahahahahaha

FAG
Here in Indiana (at least in Fort Wayne) the smoking ban is enforced pretty strictly. At this one "gentleman's club" in town, the strippers couldn't smoke inside anymore, so they moved to outside of the back of the club which faced some restaurant, so, they moved again, and now occasionally you can see strippers smoking along the sides of major roads near their club.

It's quite a site to see.
bars should be able to have smoking, its a reason why you go to a bar. its banned in Minneapolis, MiNnesota too
well here most of the bars have a designated smoking area round the back or sumthin with a shelter

Maynard James Keenan
Quote by >>Max<<
Here in Indiana (at least in Fort Wayne) the smoking ban is enforced pretty strictly. At this one "gentleman's club" in town, the strippers couldn't smoke inside anymore, so they moved to outside of the back of the club which faced some restaurant, so, they moved again, and now occasionally you can see strippers smoking along the sides of major roads near their club.

It's quite a site to see.

My faaaavourite fetish.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
hahahahahahahahaha

FAG

Funny,I thought the same exact thing.
Sweet avatar BTW.
WOOAAAAHHHH
Quote by dookie_dude_
bars should be able to have smoking, its a reason why you go to a bar. its banned in Minneapolis, MiNnesota too

bars and pubs were created for smoking, drinking came second
im rioting if they ban smoking in the south
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
My country (Canada) has that, and in my city they're passing a law saying your not even allowed to smoke outside. In resturaunts I can understand but thats retarded.
Yep, Chicago has anti-smoking laws. A lot of restaurants have a smoking room and a non-smoking room anyway, so it's not that bad.
Sent from my iPad.
the states have a lot of smoking bans or they have a reserved section for smoking (like most places...right?)
Smoke Up
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
hahahahahahahahaha

FAG

You lagh yet you have an avenged sevenfold avatar
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
My city has a smoking ban in all public placrs (incl. bars)