are these decent? like the stilleto or somin. i dont want a cheap nasty soundin dull bass. i dont even play bass really besides when i geta chance to. ive played guitar for like 3 years now and my bro has a bass but he dosnt use it much but i want one of my own. soo wat would be a decent bass? i dont want a punchy sound i want a warm but bright soundin bass
Quote by sharpie
i want a warm but bright soundin bass

Have fun with that.

But anyway, Schecter makes some great basses. I suggest a Stiletto Elite 5.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
yeah, the stiletto. I don't even...well yeah i do sometimes but that is a GREAT bass man. especially the 5 string. Pure. Awesomeness. just get it
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Great basses, great features, great sound, some of the best basses for the money out there. Very hard to beat for the buck.
Quote by MLmaster37
well i definitely trust you *reads posts and sig*
thank you for your help

Over 30 years in the biz. If you are looking for speaker info, I have tried many over the years . So hit me up and I will try to help you younger guys and gals.
Quote by DesolationRow0's Profile
Total Posts: 373 (46.79 posts per day)

Averaging 47 posts per day? You probably aren't playing your bass enough!
i havent......im working on some translations and stuff...... cose im a translator as well.... so sometimes i just get bored the **** out of it........ and come here to chill.....
I'd highly advise you to get a Schecter Elite 5 if you are heading in the direction of Schecter. I got one a few months back and it is one of the most amazing basses I have ever played. You can get a great variation of tones from it, from one extreme to another i.e it can go really heavy if needed but can also sound amazingly clear and bright. Also the B String isn't floppy in the slightest as it is on some other 5 Stringers.

So yeah buy a Schecter lol
For warm but bright, do you mean warm but defined?

Warm but bright is a contradiction, but warm yet defined means you still have the warmth of the note without any muddiness.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
gm jack thats wat i mean. warm but defind ha sorry. so it seems pretty decent. wat is it compared to a ken smith bass eh eh?