Well just wanted to tell people about the amp. Not really a questioned thread but i was either gonna get this or a Crate RFX200 so i got this. I got it for 800$ because i bought an extra module. Well the amp is very interesting, loud, and awesome. I got 3 modules one is Clean, then i got one called a Brown which sounds exactly like a 60's Tube Marchall amp. Then i got one called The ultra which is basically the preamp on the JCM900. What you do it you can replace the preamps in the amp with different ones. Its a 50 watt all tube. And well its just awesome and wanted to share it with every one.

Image 1 (The Brown Preamp. Hard to see)

Image 2 (The Clean Preamp.)

Image 3(Just some tubes.)

Image 4(The Amp)

I may do some sound clips in a few days but im not sure because my Mic is broken. So yea...
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Awesome man. I played one at my local shop. It had the Clean, Ultra, and Recto modules. Lets just say it was awesome.

The only gripe I really had, and it resulted in my buying a Mesa/Boogie Mark IV instead, is that the amp really doesn't have its own character, rather it cops other amps (with the exception of the two Ultra modules).

For the studio, it really can't be beaten.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Are they 6l6 and EL34 compatible? the ones I've seen only have el34s
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
Are they 6l6 and EL34 compatible? the ones I've seen only have el34s

Depends. If we are talking about the heads. The dorky looking "classic" style one has 6l6's, whereas the "modern" one, with metal grill, has EL34's.

They have bias points in the back though, so I imagine it would be easy to switch either one.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
I was about to buy one, but I thought it would be wrong to play a blackface module through EL34's.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
well my dads friend said that with adjustments he would fit the EL34's in but I kinda liked the 6L6s as is.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X