The "If my semen tasted like _______ guess what I'd have for lunch more often" Thread

Alright, its simple, name what you wish your semen would taste like, so you can, in theory, have unlimited supply of it, thus, you'd never have to worry about starving, or cooking, just a quick 10 seconds, and viola, you have the perfect lunch.

It would kick ass if my semen tasted like a BLT with Fries. Have you any idea how much I'd jerk it.

It would also be cool if it tasted like chocolate or something simply for the ladies.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by captainjackass
you ripped off ron white.

I'm sorry, I don't know who that is, but I am sorry. Just kill me with your delicious semen.

seriously, who is that.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Id eat it anyway
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Quote by societies_worm
I'm sorry, I don't know who that is, but I am sorry. Just kill me with your delicious semen.

seriously, who is that.

A lousy comedian.
666 BRO
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Quote by societies_worm
It would kick ass if my semen tasted like a BLT with Fries.

It does. Try it.

PS this thread is probably the worst I've ever seen in the pit. I hope it closes for the good of this forum.
I'm even going to report it hahah.

*reported*
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Alright, its simple, name what you wish your semen would taste like, so you can, in theory, have unlimited supply of it, thus, you'd never have to worry about starving, or cooking, just a quick 10 seconds, and viola, you have the perfect lunch.

It would kick ass if my semen tasted like a BLT with Fries. Have you any idea how much I'd jerk it.

It would also be cool if it tasted like chocolate or something simply for the ladies.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Ancient Jello
You can change the flavor of it according to this product:

Semenex (Not pron)

celery flavor?
WHAT THE HELL!?!?

If my semen tasted like celery guess what I'd NOT have for lunch more often
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Fruit loops.
Or maybe Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Safeway stopped carrying Oreo O's AND Waffle Crisp. I mean, what the hell. now I have to live off Easy Mac and rice.
Jack daniels
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
No.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.