Page 1 of 2
7/10 Threw a dictionary against a wall looks like. :P
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
5 cause I can't make sense of it.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by mr.cheese..
5 cause I can't make sense of it.

actually, it's the nick/name of my gurl
Your body is not a wonderland...I can't be Alice!
5/10 nickname of your gurl on internet
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
10/10!!

RHCP thread 4 lifez!!1!eleven1
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Yes, but it's not my name!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
we all know your real name is elaine

kickabadger: 8/10
elaine: 10/10
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Correction. I just hate you PERIOD

wtf that's so random what'd i do?!

meh oh well.
7/10, its funny to me
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Correction. I just hate you PERIOD

kickabadger: 2/10
Captain Xero: 9/10

the muffin!
Sebastian

8/10

I have a friend Sebastian.. He's pretty cool.

Edit: вяaи∂ иєw

10/10

Awesome Band. Awesome Spelling.
an x instead of a z in zero makes it badass 7/10
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Page 1 of 2