Hey fellow Aussie's, could some of you please post me some good online guitar stores that have a shop somewhere (don't care where) that have reasonably good prices and will ship interstate (if outside QLD)?

So far I have been looking through these but I want a few more.
www.bmusic.com.au
www.billyhyde.com.au
www.guitar.com.au
www.guitarsfromhell.com.au
My Stuff:
ESP LTD MH-400 (pic's here)
Epiphone G-400 SG
Vox AD30VT
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Online shops here are pretty useless you can get better prices going into a real shop and talking with the people.

I find online prices are usually half way between RRP and the price you could get stuff going into a shop. So if you're too lazy to go to a shop you pay extra for "convenience".

EDIT: If you do want another good one though www.haworthguitars.com.au

Phil (The owner) is an experienced luthier, so the guitars always have perfect setups. and a REALLY nice guy too.
Last edited by TheDev01dOne at Jun 26, 2007,
The only store where I live charges full RRP for EVERYTHING and that is why I shop online. If they where say $50-100 more than online I would buy from them but they are usually $400-500 more (I'm talking about RRP $1899 guitars).
My Stuff:
Epiphone G-400 SG
Vox AD30VT
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Flat neck and a dodgy tremelo.. Lol

QLD is meant to be awesome for guitar shopping. Catch a train to brisbane or like the gold coast and just go guitar hunting. You could probably find some sweet deals.

Hehe I used to live in Brisbane as well, probably should have bought before we moved.
My Stuff:
Epiphone G-400 SG
Vox AD30VT
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer