if any one have them please tell me because im buying one today and i need it for my band.

i wanna hear what you all think about it and i wanna know what makes this amp so good like it said on the reviews
I've never played a Workingman's 15 but SWR makes really high quality equipment.
Guitars:
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone SG Goth
Ibanez Soundgear Bass
Amps:
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Crate BT-50
I have 4 of the SWR Workingmans 2x10 cabs and they are good quality and everyone who uses them likes them. I would think that the 15 should be of similar quality.
Quote by MLmaster37
well i definitely trust you *reads posts and sig*
thank you for your help

Over 30 years in the biz. If you are looking for speaker info, I have tried many over the years . So hit me up and I will try to help you younger guys and gals.
okay cool. i was suppose to buy one today but the guy never called this morning like he promised. that jerk oh well thats why i live in vegas. i have more chances to find some.
they are good amps........but dont get any great expectations on any 15W amp of that price.... swr makes good products......but that amp wont drive a band.... im pretty sure about that,...
Quote by DesolationRow0
they are good amps........but dont get any great expectations on any 15W amp of that price.... swr makes good products......but that amp wont drive a band.... im pretty sure about that,...

The 15 doesn't mean 15 watts. It means it has a 15 inch woofer. It's 200 watts.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Last edited by aixelsydevahi at Jun 26, 2007,
its 200 watts like the guy up there said. its a 15 inch woofer. i get to see it tomorrow because the guy said he over sleeped.
oh, that way its an amaazing buy....but amps with one one 15 speaker are not for me... i cant get the brightness i need from them (at least the one of the fender rumble i have)....
SWR amps have a very sterile tone on their own, in my opinion. If you happen to be playing a mojo-soaked bass(old P-Bass comes to mind) it'll sound fantastic. It's almost as though they made the amps to give you somewhat of an uncolored tone. What genre of music will you be playing?
^ right now rock.

but who knows i might join a Indie type band later on.

the band now is Rock and its like a Van halen/Led zeppelin/ Guns and roses type.
Unless you are getting the absolute deal of your life on this, I would look elsewhere. See if you can try out some Ashdown MAG combos. They are more vintage/low-mid based where as SWR are very high-mid/treble based. But this is just my opinion, you may try it out and say it's the perfect amp for you. I really can't tell you how it sounds, as we have different ears .
^ yea i understand i just bought a peavey blue 5 string bass. i am new to bass so this bass amp will work good for me right now for the next 4 months.

its going to be good i hope.