Anybody still play Rainbow 6? I stopped playing it awhile ago and recently got bored enough to download a torrent of like the original along with 5 other expansion packs and stuff. Right now I can only play Rogue Spear because my CD burner doesn't work, but I still had an Urban Operations mission pack CD for the game to recognize. The graphics are so hideous but its still a lot of fun. Multiplayer is friggin ghetto, you have to use Gamespy Arcade. Maybe if enough UGers still play it we could start a multiplayer room and shoot each other!
We're only strays.
No, I haven't played them. I know they are making a film based on the book, which I really wanna see.

Why do you need to burn them? Just download daemon tools and mount them.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I am a nerd.

On Rainbow Six 3 for Playstation 2 I was the 5th best in the nation according to the online rankings. I kept that rank for about 4 weeks.

I never really played many video games other than that one.
I don't know how to. I was under the impression that the only way to do it is to burn the stuff onto a CD and use the CD to install it and all that. They didn't come with images. Is there a way to get around that?
We're only strays.
if it's an .iso file, then get daemon tools, and mount the file using that, if it's just the setup files, run the setup off your comp. However, you will need a no-cd crack to run it.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!