Page 1 of 2
a bit of background information first.

theres this knobhead in my college called johnny. He's really fat, **** music taste & sense of humour, thinks hes popular when everyone actually hates him. Hes allways showing people pictures of random girls and telling them they're his girlfriends. he also acts childish, causes arguments, and tries to make conflict. he thinks everything is a war.

basically, we prank him quite a lot in the common room. he has a ****ing minifridge in there, so we put it on heat (yup. its has a heat function. ), we fill the fridge with complete ****, we put stones & crushed biscuits in his speakers.

today, we wanted to increase the fluidity of the **** in his fridge, so he gets completely splashed. me and a friend filled it with sandwich, water, coffee and general ****.

we then soaked the mains lead in coffee.

I admit, that was probably a bad idea. Im pretty sure he didnt use it today though, and the lead will be dry by tomorrow.

one thing bugging me. are we bullies? loads of people ganging up on a kid who thinks we're his friends? I mean, he kinda deserves it. but im not sure.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes, yes you are.

You, ( I will refrain from calling you sir as you dont deserve it) phail.
your a terrible person. kill yourself

jk, you no bully, if hes a dick, then be a dick back!
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
A little yeah. Believe me, it's not nice to be the kid nobody likes. If he's having a hard time about it leave him be, but if he really is being a little snobby **** then do whatever. Don't damage his personal belongings or anything though because thats just uncalled for unless he did it to you.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by zEp101
you no bully, if hes a dick, then be a dick back!

...becasuse that solves everything

It probably is bullying, just don't take it too far and just so you know, I hate the word "knobhead"
if its for a good reaon (which it is in this situation) go right ahead and bully him
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
i'd say you are, but about the pictures of the girls. and do you know hes not a pimp in his free time?? lmao
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
He sounds like a dick that had it coming to him so no.
WOOAAAAHHHH
Yes, you are actually.

The fact that you consider yourself better than the aforementioned person isn't making you all that saintly. By antagonizing him, you're not going to do anything but upset a person who probably has a rather fragile ego based on the way you described him. If you were courteous you'd let him know that you think that some of the things he does are over-the-top to the point where it makes people dislike him, or, at the very least, leave him alone.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
i'd say you are, but about the pictures of the girls. and do you know hes not a pimp in his free time?? lmao

they're definately made up. Hes "been out with his girlfriend", at the same time two of my friends were working with him in tescos. and he tried to prove his cinema trip with 2 tickets, but one was a disabled ticket. (his best (male) friend is disabled)
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i think thats horrible.

yes you are a bully...i mean he didnt do anything in the sort to you, while you just do **** liek that to him.
Still no excuse to **** around with him like that. You might get an STD someday, or worse. He might start ****ing around with you.
Yep, you are most definitely a wa nker. I mean pouring coffee over his property? Seriously, is that justified? You are acting way more of a knobhead than he ever could be.
Wait till he's a big dick. Then shut his head in the fridge. Problem solved

But seriously, that's harsh. Just because he's a prick, dosen't mean you should fack with his stuff like you did.
you have to bear in mind that this is 20 or 30 people who are carrying out this ****, not just me. some of those are the nicest people you'll ever meet, but I agree, we are in the wrong.

know what? Ill have a talk with my friends tomorrow.

maybe Ill even stretch to emptying his fridge and taking it out of the ceiling.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I still want to know why he had a minifridge! If he kept medicine in it and you changed the temprature you might have killed him

It wouldn't be bullying if you just gave him a hard time, since hes being an asshole, but he never did anything to deserve that, so yes you are.
BTW I really doubt he thinks hes friends with all these people, hes just wants (positive) attention.
Quote by rabidguitarist
taking it out of the ceiling.

You stuck his fridge in the ceiling!?How did ya pull that off?
WOOAAAAHHHH
Quote by kaptink
I still want to know why he had a minifridge! If he kept medicine in it and you changed the temprature you might have killed him

nah, no medicine

he keeps some shitty sandwiches in there for a couple of minutes, then eats them like an animal. thats all he uses it for.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW

ya i wouldnt break his stuff. Thats just asking for bad karma. Just make fun of him cuz hes fat.
The way to find out if you're bullies or not is quite simple. Keep this up for another 6 months, then put an axe in his minifridge, and sit with your back to him.
If you're still alive 5 minutes later, you're not bullies.
Quote by Ross724
You stuck his fridge in the ceiling!?How did ya pull that off?

english schools are made from a system of girders. the walls are hollow, and covered with plaster. the roof is hollow, to let air systems and wires through. the ceiling is made up of polysteirene tiles, which can be easily removed.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Tedward

ya i wouldnt break his stuff. Thats just asking for bad karma. Just make fun of him cuz hes fat.

And it's better to make fun of his personal appearance?
yes it is bullying, despite him being a "knobhead" so to speak, he didnt do anything to you did he? If he didnt yes, its bullying
No rly?

Ya rly.
It might be funny on one level, but it's just cruel on too many others. If he's an arse, just try to have as little to do with him as possible and leave him to his gluttony. By bullying him you're simply involving yourselves further into his life, which seems to be precisely what you're trying to escape from.
Love is not a victory march.

If you're gonna make fun of someone you better have something better than that.
Quote by rabidguitarist
you have to bear in mind that this is 20 or 30 people who are carrying out this ****, not just me. some of those are the nicest people you'll ever meet, but I agree, we are in the wrong.

know what? Ill have a talk with my friends tomorrow.

maybe Ill even stretch to emptying his fridge and taking it out of the ceiling.

Big of you bud

Btw, how the hell did you get it in the ceiling?? pic it it didn't happen!
Whether he deserves it or not, yes, you are
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Yes, you are in the wrong. If there's 20 or 30 people doing it, that just makes 20 or 30 bullies. I understand you don't like him, but by doing this stuff you are merely stooping to his level.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Yes, you're a complete bully. Lay off him, imagine his situation. He probably acts like a dick cause he needs an ego boost having his self esteem shattered by assholes.
You say you're in college so you're what, 17, 18? Have a bit of bloody maturity for your age. Bullying is what children do.
Quote by Cyberbob
Yes, you're a complete bully. Lay off him, imagine his situation. He probably acts like a dick cause he needs an ego boost having his self esteem shattered by assholes.
You say you're in college so you're what, 17, 18? Have a bit of bloody maturity for your age. Bullying is what children do.

Well said.

EDIT: towards thread starter>> btw, watch the movie mean creek.... that could offer some piece of mind and... possibly show why it's completely uncalled for to humiliate a person just because you don't like them.
Pouring coffee all over some electrical leads is pretty ****ty. I wouldn't do stuff like that, just in case he gets hurt.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Page 1 of 2