7 18%
City in the Sky
3 8%
Palace of Twilight
4 11%
Hyrule Castle
8 21%
Voters: 38.
So whats your favourite Twilight Princess temple? (Yes this is similar to Kartman's thread just a different game.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
horay TP!!

my favorite was the Temple of Time. the City in the Sky was good too.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
yeah temple of time

I liked that water dungeon too. that was probably the hardest in the game(as with every other zelda game)

and for appearance and music I liked the desert one(arbiter grounds) I liked the music in the greudo desert alot too

but of all of them it was probably the temple of time that was my favorite

then the ice one'

then arbiter grounds
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Yeah I've really enjoyed Temple of Time, having that big statue smash stuff at your command was so cool! I've just been playing it (second run through) and it is my favourite. It is one of the shortest though, it's only taken me an hour and 19 minutes to get to the boss. (I'll fight him later). I thought the Gornon Mines were good, but not as good as OOT, especially 'cause you didn't get a cool ass hammer and tunic!
What a great game. They should make a Zelda MMO or RPG where you're not Link for once. You could be one of the different races like the Zora or Goron. I'd play it.
Eh, spirit temple from OoT easily.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
The pallace of twilight.
I hate the big hand, thats why it was sooo fun.
I loved Arbiter's Grounds because of the awesome boss battle.
"The poor didn't want this one."
I liked the boss of the City In The Sky, but the Palace of Twilight is a better temple.

I was disappointed with the Goron Mines, not as good as any other fire-related Temple from other Zelda games.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
hyrule castle, i just think the design is fantastic (actually the other levels are pretty good) and it's been a while since we had a proper interior of hyrule castle too (wind waker, ONE room)
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Goron Mines because it was the place where for 1st time you were introduced to the feel of the bow and arrows using the wiimote which meant things were much easier to use. It was great shooting the moblin archers from across the large area, and the iron boots with the magnetic areas were unique except walking long distances using the boots was tedious. The final boss felt really epic and dramatic with the cut scene at the start. It was one trailer I saw before I played that game that made me really want that game.

I loved the city in the sky because it felt expanse and the dragon boss battle was epic.

Haven't played hyrule castle yet. Have still to complete it and the Cave of Ordeals. Cave of Ordeals is a minigame but its long enough and tough enough to deserve to be considered a dungeon on its own.
YeahI have yet to do the Cave of Ordeals, it osunds very hard though, you can't save in the caves either can you? I also loved the feeling when you got the bow, shooting the goblins was so ace!
Quote by The Overlord
I liked the boss of the City In The Sky, but the Palace of Twilight is a better temple.

I was disappointed with the Goron Mines, not as good as any other fire-related Temple from other Zelda games.

The fire temple was waaaay too easy.

The temple of time was good, but I liked the forest temple slightly better.
i hated the temple of time. where i had to lug that big boulder everywhere. i liked the dessert one the best.
Water Temple, easily.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I voted on City in the Sky but Forest Temple is a close second. But my alltime favorite was the Cave of Ordeals. You just can't top jumping into a pit of Bulbins and killing them all with your Great Spin..
I loved Arbiter's Grounds because of the awesome boss battle.

Same.

I haven't beaten the game though, I'm still in the Temple of Time...got a ways to go still it seems.