My bass is A Thunder bird IV reverse from epiphone.
My amp... ...Is a cheap-o I got from a rogue bass pack from musicians friend,I think its a drive 15 watt and Im lookin forward to any suggestions for a new one anywhere $300 down thats good for rock.
Ive only been playing for a half a year soo Im not too good but hey Im learnin.
Major edit:

Look at some Ashdown combos as they're good value for money. i think Indie-bassist swears by his.
signature
Last edited by Bullet-Rule at Jun 26, 2007,
My bad, edited. I actually wanted to hand out advice and didn't read the question.
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Major edit:

Look at some Ashdown combos as they're good value for money. i think Indie-bassist swears by his.

yeah I'd say try Ashdowns Electirc Blue amps
and if you've got a bit more money go for their MAG range
great amps both of them
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Major edit:

Yeah I gig with an electric blue right now and it's an excellent amp.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
actually ill exept anny advice that you can possibly give .
Just i really need a better amp right now.
Look used. You can usually find a good amp for half the normal price if you buy it used. Ampeg, Ashdown, and Peavey are all good brands. I own a Fender Rumble 100 myself and love it. Most people have complaints about them though.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Look used. You can usually find a good amp for half the normal price if you buy it used. Ampeg, Ashdown, and Peavey are all good brands. I own a Fender Rumble 100 myself and love it. Most people have complaints about them though.

ashdown is really good, yet not for everyone.....

the fender rumble is amazing if you want that classic tone and stuff......... dont buy it if you have a warm-sounding bass (unless extreme warmness is what you want).......like i said its great for classic every-day-bass-tone, but not for more trebly stuff..... tell us what kinda sound do you want, that way we can help you alot more...
Eeeehhhh...
A more rockish rumbleish sound i guess,thats why I got a thunder bird.
Maby something I could add distortion too.
then the fender rumble would be great for you within that price range....dont expect bright sounds from it though....... also if you get it, since the thunderbird has almost no treble, turn the treble all the way up (at least that's what i'd recommend)...
would a crate amp do any good for me.
Im lookin low on the price range since I dont play at any gigs and rarely play with a drummer.Just practiceing right now.