Didn't know where else to stick this, and I've heard Mike's stuff referred to as prog a lot, so here it is.

I'm personally a pretty big fan of Mike Oldfield, mostly the 80s stuff and newest albums. I only own a few - Tubular Bells, Five Miles Out, Discovery and Tres Lunas, compared to the size of his catalogue, but I can listen to them over and over. He has a gift for layering music and keeping songs interesting even at the twenty minute mark.

Any other fans?
no
I like him a lot. I have Tubular Bells, Earth Moving and Ommadawn, of which Ommadown is my favourite. I'm not too fond of Tubular Bells anymore.
Made a thread a while ago... I like Five Miles Out, Crises, and QE2 in particular. Lovely melodies; I really like his compositional style. His long compositions, as said above, keep interest, and he also has some good pop/rock songs (Family Man, Moonlight Shadow, Shadow on the Wall, Five Miles Out)
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Yeah, I grew up with Mike Oldfield. Too bad he has so much filler imo.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.