Me and my gf are going to a theatre this evening (aka movies). Cept we are planning on buying guitar hero beforehand, and as we are taking the bus everywhere, we will have to bring the bag with guitar hero in it (aka guitar and game) into the theatre... will they be alright with this?

pepsi
yes
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Yes. Bring drinks and snacks in the bag too so you don't have to pay more than you have to.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
well, that isthe problem, they will likely think that we have food and drink in the bag...

pepsi
Yeah they will be fine with it.. and yeah bring your own food and drink they WILL ****ING FLEECE YOU!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Grimes - Everyones Favourite Northerner!
they might check to see if you have any food or drinks in the bag just make sure
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
If they ask, just show them whats in the bag and explain to them what you explained to us.

I have this bizarre theory that if you try and work with people rather than against them, sometimes they will cooperate.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
If they ask, just show them whats in the bag and explain to them what you explained to us.

I have this bizarre theory that if you try and work with people rather than against them, sometimes they will cooperate.

pff that's a bunch of bologna
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Best thread title I've seen in a while.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Depends on the place. Where I live they don't.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Being a doorman at a theatre, I don't see why you would have a problem bringing in the bag. However, my cohorts and I honestly do not care about our crappy, boring job. Try it, and if they say you can't bring it in, see if they can hold it for you.
Kill your MySpace, get a Virb
Quote by bignuts20
they might check to see if you have any food or drinks in the bag just make sure

yea so make sure you put the food in the guitar controller box lol...

I cant wait for GH3 for wii......I'm so getting it lol
Don't worry about it unless they bring it up and then try to work with them. Ask them if it can be placed in the managers office while you watch the movie. I'm sure if you are nice about it they will be happy to accomodate you.
Seriously, I'm in the band.
Quote by moody07747

no!...are you for real?!?!

>_>
<_<

I mean..er..

Guitar hero is for lozers....
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
not here you can't, one because of homeland security crap, and two because they are deathly afraid of people sneaking in camera and bootlegging the movie (even though most movie bootlegs are either screeners or have been recorded from the projection booth)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
You should be fine, one time a friend and I had just bought a cymbol with a stand and they let us bring it into the movies no problems, they didn't ask any questions and didn't even tell us not to set it up. We really should have.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
I say have your girlfriend stay on the outside with the bag. Go in, buy one ticket, act like your going towards the movie then go to the outside doors, open them up, and sneak your girlfriend in. Also bring food and drink, however, this may not work depending on your theater's setup. I can work with you to design a fool-proof plan if you give me a layout of your theater.
you should be fine as long as you don't buy anti terrorism hero.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
At the theatre where I use to work we didn't mind people bringing in bags, or even food and drink....so if the theatre is anything like that one, you'll have no prob.
Quote by moody07747

it's actually called Rockband man. It also has guitars, drums, bass, and microphone. (engadget.com)
There's something living in these lines.
Quote by monkeyguitar78
At the theatre where I use to work we didn't mind people bringing in bags, or even food and drink....so if the theatre is anything like that one, you'll have no prob.

Difference is you live in Canada. Most people here in the US are paranoid wrecks who can't give people freedom if it doesn't make them large amounts of money.
you're canadian, so it should be fine
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.