Hammer.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
If it has flat sides then id say use a power drill and put support behind it. Maybe one of those pointy dremel tool grinders would work better and have less chance of cracking it? not the cyllinder ones but the ones with a point. hope that helped just a little.
diamond drill bit, theyre kind of expensive but useful for making bongs (im assuming thats what you want to do).
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by LustGardenBlues
my penis

I would have laughed out loud if you said "my nipples".
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
...Drilling a hole in glass is tough. Glass is harder than metal. Like the guy before said, diamond drill bits.
There is special bits for glass... You generally need to set up some cooling system as well the glass only shatters cause it gets hot, so drilling in water or something is generallyy done.

edit: +1 on him making a bong ahah
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is - Infinite.

http://thetravellingtrip.dmusic.com
^^ some sort of strange new slimey brew, its a psychedelic mess.
Check it out
Yeah, use the diamond bit. Anything else, as soon as you're through the glass it shatters. Presumably if you hold it under water it doesn't but if you want to be retarded enough to hold an electric drill under water go right ahead