Schecter C-1 Hellraiser: BRIDGE: TonePros TOM w/ thru-body

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR: BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo System

Which one's better basically?
See I've heard the set-up with the strings through the body gives much better sustain. Now I would use a Floyd Rose if I had one on my current guitar... well I have a guitar with a Floating bridge type system, that Ibanez RG370DX, but that's a piece of junk lol. But I wouldn't get it if it's going to play up and give me as much problems as the Ibanez has... Going out of tune constantly, just generally being a terrible feature.

But if I'm not mistaken the OFR (origional floyd rose) is the one everyone wants?

Any, what d'you think?
Also, while we're on the topic. Which colour do you prefer lmao.
The black cherry or the black. I cant decide
id personally get the non floyd one and go for the black cherry colour
Gibson SG Standard

Custom Monterey Strat with Half scallop and CS 69's

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
Quote by \m/, DylaN ,\m/
id personally get the non floyd one and go for the black cherry colour

How come no floyd?
not everyone uses it, and its an extra $150

id take the FR in black cherry though. sooo sexy.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
+1

And because I don't use a Floyd while I've got one.
Gear:
Ibanez SA260FM
Ibanez AWD83
Boss GT8
Boss RC20-XL
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
get the black cherry dawgg. i got a c-1 hellraiser black cherry, and it is the best looking guitar ever. not to mention it sounds really good too.
I've seen emo-er.

Member of the "I am a Fan of Gaycore Wrestle-Metal" Fanclub.
An OFR definitely won't give you trouble like the Edge III on your guitar does. Edge III's are ****. It will work, and if you like trem's then you should definitely get it. If you don't want a trem then just get the regular one.

As for color, I have the Avenger Hellraiser in red and it looks great. But for the FR, I never really liked it in the red, and if I were to get one it would be the black. The binding on the black looks pretty damn nice too.
Go get your shovel.
Hmm, as I say I would use the floyd if I had one. However I can live without it I mean if I'm sacraficing sustain then yeah, deffinetaly not.

Anyone know about the loss of sustain with OFR?
I just got a Schecter Hellraiser w/o FR a few weeks ago.

I love it. Great guitar.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
I just got a Schecter Hellraiser w/o FR a few weeks ago.

I love it. Great guitar.

Cool, congrats
I'll be getting mine soon
Hi all i am also looking at this guitar. Are the EMGs worth the price? I am also looking at the C-1 plus, which seems to be the same thing minus the EMGs. It has duncan design pickups. Are these things ne good. I want some versitility but at the same time good pickups. thanks
Keiper Jackson Copy
Marshall VS 30
Zoom G7.1ut
Boss DS-2
Digitech Grunge
You won't lose a whole lot of sustain if you get the FR model. And, the FR model will go out of tune less than the other.

Personally, I love the black cherry color.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Does'nt matter! Hatesphere (the best band in the world) plays them both :P

No seriously, go for the one without FR
Quote by e_dude
Hi all i am also looking at this guitar. Are the EMGs worth the price? I am also looking at the C-1 plus, which seems to be the same thing minus the EMGs. It has duncan design pickups. Are these things ne good. I want some versitility but at the same time good pickups. thanks

I suggest that you get the C-1 Classic. It's a bit more expensive than the Hellraiser, but if you want more versatility, the Classic will do you better. Not that the Hellraiser has bad cleans, because it doesn't, but they could be better.
Go get your shovel.
If you don't want the FR, you might consider getting one of these instead.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR: BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo System in black cherry. its pure quality.
www.myspace.com/declarationofhate1

Quote by ch715dallat
i've said it before an ill say it again, its fap fap for gods sake, unless your **** was squashed in a factory machinery accident or you cant physically get it up, there is no reason you should flap your co ck
Last edited by lamb-of-god-ftw at Jun 29, 2007,
Are You sure It's OFR? I Thought Schecter used LFR? Either way, My Damien-FR Is nice, just be sure you can handle the setup of the guitar, it's... um... fun... But it's Really A Good guitar.
Quote by MangledPhox
Are You sure It's OFR? I Thought Schecter used LFR? Either way, My Damien-FR Is nice, just be sure you can handle the setup of the guitar, it's... um... fun... But it's Really A Good guitar.

The damien is LFR, Hellraiser and sigs are OFR.
Go get your shovel.
I love reading posts when some one asks a subjective question.
The facts(IMO): You will get better sustain out of a fixed bridge set neck like the c-1
You will get more versatility out of the OFR. It depends on what you want to play. If you are saying you WILL use the floyd...get the floyd. If you have little to no experiance setting up a floyd there is a learning curve ( why does the low e go out of tune by the time I get to the high e????????CRAPPP) but in time it becomes easy and with a locking nut they stay in tune forever. I rarely tune my ax that has the LFR on it.
I am personally looking for a neck thru with a fixed bridge for more sustain and playability. I am actually looking into the C-1 myself!! Nice Guitars
Good Luck, hope this helps
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!