I'm torn between three guitars. I play Power Metal, Folk Metal, Classic Rock, and plain Metal.

Guitar 1

I like the Floyd, but it has one pickup. Is this bad? (I hate COB)

Guitar 2

I would like a seven string, and this has EMGs.

Guitar 3

Again, I would like a seven string, but are the pickups crap?
Schecter ftw.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
The Alexi Laiho one is good but it has a licensed FR, so it's sort of a waste.

Go with the Schecter. The Ibanez is good and all but the Schecter has EMGs
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
I would say the schecter. And say the Pickups are crap. You get it. They sound good? Keep them. They sound bad? Replace them.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
forst off, what kind of classic rock, like harder (AC/DC, Black Sabbath) or less harder (kansas, Foreigner)
PROUD OWNER OF AN ESP LTD VIPER

4TH Member of the "Rock n Roll will never die and if it does, im dure as hell gonna bring it back"Club. PM PedalBoard to join

Quote by Shredder6
CC Deville Take your love with cuthroat6654 OUT of my thread
OK for everyone the schecter is a baritone as with the 26.5 inch scale so unless you like B tunings and lower constantly id steer away. The pickups are also EMG passives so not the best ive heard but not tooo bad then again they aint nothing to a SD.

The RG is nice and can be modded very easily and is supposedly nice to play on. Pickups are Ibanezs own so they usually pathetic IMO others will say otherwise. Fixed bridge for stable tuning and better sustain. Wizard necks are either you love em or hate em as they are very thin and many people cant use em well.

The ESP is neck thru so good sustain already. the materials used aint bad the bridge could be better with an OFR and the pickups could be better as they are again Passive EMG. Single pickup will limit your tone options.