Well i'm pretty sure i have a Vox on the way, so i dont need this, i've been trying to sell it anyways.

I can get pictures if needed but its in decent shape, a few surface smudges but nothing major.

It works absolutely perfectly and sounds great, probably the most versatile wah for those of you who play different styles.

Looking for around 65 shipped, MO if possible, but i can use the ole' Paypal acount, i have a few good feedbacks through UG.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
pics? and is the 65 shiped? I've been looking for a wah.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Yep, 65 shipped, i'll work on getting pics but i dont have a camera.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
up

Heres the only picture i can find of it, i'll work on closeups.

where in ct are you? (if you dont mind me asking)
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Terryville, right next to Bristol (if you know where that is) Hartford County.
yeah, I'll take it if you can wait a few days.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Yeah i can, just PM me when your ready.
up in case of deal falling through, hopefuly it doesnt