Page 1 of 3
Whenever I pick up my accoustic I have to play Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Zeppelin. It's just so fantastic, Jimmy was god.
Usually just random chords - although sometimes I play one of my own songs (which are mostly cuz random chords ANYWAYS...)
we know a place no spaceships go
Quote by BlueIc.e
Whenever I pick up my accoustic I have to play Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Zeppelin. It's just so fantastic, Jimmy was god.

speaking of which im praying for that reunion
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
I don't play a song i just play an E, it so badass its the badassest chord
Quote by ozzy102691
speaking of which im praying for that reunion

In my short insignifigant life I want to see Led Zeppelin live at least once. This may be my only chance.
I play the In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3 Intro. Technically just a clean electric, but I like the way it sounds acoustically. Also, Hotel Yorba by White Stripes.
Natural Blonde w/ Black pickguard Squier Affinity Telecaster
Epiphone Slingshot 25R Amplifier
Dunlop Tortex .5mm Picks - Red
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Danelectro Fab Chrous Pedal
Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah Pedal
Tears in Heaven or Hotel California

Mah Gear
Jackson DK2M -- Washburn X50 ProQ -- Epihone Les Paul Standard
Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier w/ 2 x 12 Mesa Recto Cab & Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss ME-70

Am FTW!!! but i play tribute to the best song in the world mostly, but sometimes its wish you were here or stairway, or even smoke on the water (real, not the simplified version)

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
I always play that tuner song first...just don't know the name of it. You know how it goes tho...EADGBe!
depends on what song i'm trying to learn and altered tunings. recently development and spirtual groove by antoine dufour now ocean by JBT its sick
I tuned mine to open G about a month ago and I havent tuned it back yet, so right now I play Death Letter by the White Stripes.
Zvex
I do this rhythm with rasgueado and reverse rasgueado with E major and F7Madd11 (E major shape one fret higher). Not the best progression, but sounds oh so very spanish.
Quote by minichibi
Time of your life - green day

Its a fun song to play... Dont hate me XD

Yeah, on acoustic is sure is.

I also enjoy playing America by Razorlight when playing acoustic guitar.
Quote by an epic mistake
Am FTW!!! but i play tribute to the best song in the world mostly, but sometimes its wish you were here or stairway, or even smoke on the water (real, not the simplified version)

ORLY The real way to play Smoke on the Water

Originally posted by Nogert
I don't play a song i just play an E, it so badass its the badassest chord

hell yeah, thats one mean chord
I do that, u can just shred away with that one chord and make an interesting sound/rhythm.
Last edited by rijker at Jun 27, 2007,
First Day Of My Life by Bright Eyes. That song saved my life way too many times.
Often its wish you were here pink floyd of something by johnny cash. It varies
ciaran blanch07
Malaguena if i'm practicing finger picking
3rd Planet - Modest Mouse if i'm gonna do picking
And E chord hell yeah! When i'm doing chord songs. That's weird that other people do that too...
I usually start and end with Dee, it doesnt get old. Musical genius
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
usually the intro to Classical Gas then some picking stuff I made up by totally ripping off a song by KT Tunstall...The Intro to Nothing Else Matters is popular with me too.
@-}-}-}-
Broken by Seether, I just can't resist It sounds so nice... and its really really simple...
On The Road Again - Grateful Dead or Day Tripper by the Beatles, both of em have pretty fun little riffs
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Quote by GiggityTar
the chromatic scale

on an unrelated note, what does FTW mean?

ftw = for the win(i recently learned this)

lately, it's been john mayer - slow dancing in a burning room(i think that's what it's called....really good song)

otherwise, an O.A.R. song or one of my originals
Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.
Usually What Would You Say or Cortez the Killer.
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Dee, nothing else matters, classical gas or just improvising some crazy spanish type tune.
Page 1 of 3