I doubt any of you have ever watched the channel but... there's this product called guitar wizard (or something like that). I wanna know what people think about it. Whether it ruins playing the guitar or makes it easier? I am NOT planning on buying one because I'm with the "it ruins the fun of playing" group.
If you have ever bought one, what were your motives and would you not want to learn the conventional way?!
What is it?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
it's something you put on your fingers and let it rest on the fretboard and it will play the chord without you having to push your fingers on the fretboard. You just let one finger rest on six strings and it won't make unwanted noises. You can put different chord types on different fingers and it'll play the chord. You also have stickers to memorize the fret numbers (as if it's rocket science, really?!) and you play songs by placing fingers on the different frets and strumming down. songs go like "1, 3, 1, 6"... or something. It sucks the fun out of learning guitar imo. They also stated the fact that stevie ray vaughan had to rip the tip of his fingers off using super glue as a way to show how hard it is to play guitar the normal way. Um... srv used high gauge strings and actually played solos, not just chords!
Seems weird and unpractical.. I say just learn to play normally <.<
Seems easier to just play normally.

Yes - SRV used VERY high gauge strings. His fingers got ripped to pieces.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I heard somewhere he put super glue on his fingers, glued them to his arm or something, and ripped off skin >.<

Dedication, man. Is this true? :-D 14 gauge in standard E tuning must really be brutal 0.o
i thought that srv used 13 gauge strings

14 gauge strings are used for baritone tuning (down a entire octave)
yoyoyuyo

Guitars.........................Amp.................Pedals (getting new)
Ibanez S470................Laney VC15.....Boss DS-1 (it's bad)
PRS SE Soapbar II
Ibanez aw15 acoustic
no, SRV used up to 16s.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!