tell me when its visible so I wont have to listen to this god awful song please
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
I think it looks like the Mike Dirnt precision. I'm almost positive I'm wrong though.

EDIT: Hell yeah! I was right for once.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Last edited by aixelsydevahi at Jun 26, 2007,
Probably a Fender P-Bass. Judging from the the style and popularity of the band it's probably a MIA (Made in America) Fender P-Bass. It looks a bit yellow, kind of like the Artic White on the MIM (Made in Mexico) Deluxe Fender Series. I may have glanced at a second pickup, which could mean its a new or old Fender MIA P-Bass. The older version had a Jass pickup, while the new one has a humbucker.

In any case, assume it's a yellowish MIA Fender P-Bass

Edit: That's the second bass, the one your talking about (Around 37 Seconds) is a Fender Mike Dirnt Signature Bass, with a black finish.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Last edited by AboveTheBridge at Jun 26, 2007,
its just an old school p-bass, 51 springs to mind. but yea, dirnsts (or whatever the hell his name is) has the same pickguard
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by aixelsydevahi
I think it looks like the Mike Dirnt precision. I'm almost positive I'm wrong though.

No, I think you're right.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by Ledhead82048 at Jun 26, 2007,
Of course you have to watch the video in freeze frame just to catch one bad glimpse of the bass player.
Got Bass?
yup yup, Fender Mike Dirnt Signature Precision Bass

and the second bass looks to me like a Fender FSR Standard Precision Bass