hi,
just so you know i hate atuo tune but...
im going to post my music with lyrics on internet and i would like to know if any one knows were i could download it 4 free onto cp?
just 4 a few recordings?
(i wont claim its me singing btw ill say i used auto tune)
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
i did.
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
bit torrent, but I highly suggest against selling your soul to auto tune, it may corrupt you with wickedness, look at that whiny douchebag from linkin park you wanna know what made him such a whiney prick? autotune.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
lol im just using it in a recording... im a novice singer and the song is al over the place
but i swear im gunna try to use it almost never again.
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Still though, even if you use auto tune, you're taking the easy way out, which is lame. They didn't have auto tune back in the 50's, 60's, 70's, etc..., and which era would you say produced better music? Then or now? Look, just PRACTICE and record until you get the vocals right, you'll feel a greater sense of accomplishment, trust me.
you know what, lastnight i thought about this and i SAID ... hilary duff and fall out biy use auto tune, and there voices are #$%&^#&in OBOXIOuS
maye i wont dl it.
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)