for anyone who's getting these free boxes, we should have a build off to see who could make the coolest stuff out of the boxes!!

who's in?
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by Heinz Schimmler
i have two or three in my basement,

but id still totally kick all of your asses building with them

dude just get the free boxes
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Does this count
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
^cool, but I mean building stuff out of boxes that we have.
well when everybody gets theirs we'll start, should we start a sign-up thing now?
Soon (when ALL of my boxes arrive) I will post pictures of Boxus Maximus (my fort) , manor of The Lords of the Blade (me and my friends). I'm really pumped about it.
"Some of these lyrics are pure black metal nonsense."
k then we'll start a sign up thing. uh...who's in?

1.Eltravo
2.FloydPink92
3.thefoldarsoldar
4.thundrstruk891
5.Gottlos
6.absinthe5765
7.deathbyawesome
8.pancakes
Last edited by eltravo at Jun 26, 2007,
anyone else? this could be cool.
how do you get free boxes???
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
look for the free boxes thread, theres a link there.
do you want in?
my mom got pissed when i asked if i could get some, might get em anyway though.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
everyone knows that when it comes to free boxes, its better to get them and get into trouble than to ask, be told no, then get them anyway. THA will get you in bigger trouble.
if you woulda just got em, then told her, what could she do?

"well i guess you can have them, but you may NOT have fun wth them!"
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
i was planning on making this a poll thing, having all of ug vote, sound cool?
I'm in. I've already started work on a cardboard suit of armor.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I have a huge wall of 50 boxes. I have 50 more to make, to continue my wall.

I also have 100 smaller ones, me and a few guys are gonna drive around in his opened backed toyota w/ a rollbar. Freaking Sweet.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.