can somebody please show me the adapter i need to record into my computer can u find it on www.radioshack.com thats where i have to buy it i really appreciate the help
My Gear
John 5 Telecaster
Michael kelly shadow
Ibanez Xiphos
indiana strat
Squire Strat
crate g130 cxl
vox ad50vt
Mesa Dual Rectifier
marshall mode four cab
ibanez tubescreamer
vox wah wah
vox tonelab effects processor
I use a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch adapter, and put in onto one end of a 1/8 inch cord that has two male ends. I plug the the end with the adapter into the output of my amp, and the end without to the adapter into my computer. The quality is bad, but it's good for seeing how a harmony would sound, etc. If you want to drop some more cash you can get a USB adapter with better quality.