I remember going to the fields to play every weekend a couple years ago, but for some reason nobody around here i know seems to go... I recall it's probably the most expensive hobby i've been into, buying $500 plus guns and equipment, crazy.

Is paintball dead?
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
no there was a paintball tourny near my house and it went of for 4 days it looks pretty cool too. a whole bunch of people came from all over
In some areas, there's just no real support or enthusiasm for the sport, like my town. We scrounge around for hidden fields and such, and scrape together cash for a couple games on a weekend or so.

Most of the metropolitan areas have official courses and teams, so there's tons of players there. Maybe your area is just similar to mine, and there's just not enough people or support for paintball.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
I play occasionally, but not enough. I was going to buy a new gun recently, but I think I'm gonna go for a new guitar instead.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
My backup plan if I can't make it as a musician is to buy an abandoned apartment building and turn it into one huge 10 story paintball-battlefield wonderland.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Yeah the guy that owned the local paintball shop and ran the fields quit to "make a family". So basically, he quit the duty so he could get some booty. Anyway, he was an awesome guy - really connected with the customers. Now the shop's owned by a bunch of arrogant noobs that can't fill a damn tank right, take a month to fix a gun... you get the idea. That's why half of our paintball population is gone. I'll probably be getting back into it when i'm older, with a steady income to support all the expenses - it's way too fun to not play... great rush.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.