Does anyone here believe in spiritual mediums? (For anyone who doesn't know they communicate with dead people). I know someone that claims to be one and she seems pretty legit. I also have these dreams that have people that recently passed away in them, and I know they're dead in the dream but we have conversations. Like when my nana passed away, one of our family friends passed away, etc. and within 1 or 2 weeks of these people dying I had one of these crazy dreams. I don't really know what this means or whatever.

I do believe that some people do have the ability to communicate with those who have crossed over. Anyone else?
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
I don't really know, the woman I know who says she is one, I really think she is, I doubt she's BSing. When I told her about my dreams she was all like, "See I thought you had something in you like that. I think you can be a spiritual medium as well." It struck me as kind of weird but now that I think about it I really don't know.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
A lot of people have dreams about people close to them who've died. I don't think I believe in spiritual mediums.
Peepee on yo tittays
It wasn't just a dream about them, it was like, in the dream I knew they were dead and freaked out when I saw them. It didn't feel like a regular dream, it felt weird, like I wasn't grounded or was on another planet or something. I can't explain it. But yeah, the "conversations" were really short, meaningful, random things. Then they go away and it ends.
Quote by astepabove

yeah...he is. hehe
Yeah I talked to Steve Irwin last night, still goin strong. He said the alligators are much more social in Hell.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
^ That was funny. My parents say they used to hear me talking at night, and when they came in, I'd be answering questions from someone who wasn't there. I don't remember it, though.
This is something my girlfriend and I have many an argument or debate over.

We were watching Colin Fry (a famous English medium) and I think mediums are fake. She believes in them, but only after her mother was on the show and Colin conversed with her mothers deceased family.

To me, when you die, that's it. There's no dead people watching me now, there's no such thing as a soul or a spirit.

Our biggest disagreement is about proof. I say there is none, and she comes back with, "well how do you explain that."

Truth is, I can't really.

Maybe they research who they are going to use. Sometimes mediums generalise way too much anyway.

I just don't buy people being able to hear dead people or see thoughts. It's just one of those things, like religion, that we will never be able to prove or not prove.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
No. That's retarded. Mediums are fakes who prey on the vulnerable and should be beaten like the theiving cunts they are.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
No. That's retarded. Mediums are fakes who prey on the vulnerable and should be beaten like the theiving cunts they are.

I hear people who wear hoodies are thieving little cunts too.