is there a diffrence between pinch harmonics and natural harmonics???if there is...what are they
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Natural harmonics are harmonics found at different points of the strings. I don't want to get too scientific. Basically natural harmonics are done by holding your finger over the fret on the strings without fretting it. Directly over the fret and don't push it down. It's most clear at the twelfth.

Pinch harmonics are when you oh so lightly graze the string with the side of your thumb after you pick it which sends the note up an octave or two.
oh ok...thanks
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by BlueIc.e
Natural harmonics are harmonics found at different points of the strings. I don't want to get too scientific. Basically natural harmonics are done by holding your finger over the fret on the strings without fretting it. Directly over the fret and don't push it down. It's most clear at the twelfth.

Pinch harmonics are when you oh so lightly graze the string with the side of your thumb after you pick it which sends the note up an octave or two.

pretty much what he said

natural harmonics are more or less dividing the string into equal sections (the twelfth fret divides it in half and you can divide it in 3 etc....) theres a helpful lesson on UG in the lessons on natural harmonics

pinch harmonics are waht he said, it almost like having a whemmy pedal without actually having one.... when the thumb oh so slightly grazes the string it shoots the note up a decent amount.... an example would be right at the intro of citizen erase dby muse when after jamming on the A note a pinch harmonic note is played