I ordered 200 boxes, the 12x12x8 ones. Can anyone who ordered some tell me how much space they took up? Tell me how much you ordered and how much stuff you actually got delivered.

I kinda want to know in order to assess the degree to which my mom will freak out. Thanks in advance.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
200? Jesus

If your mom freaks, just be like, "They're storage boxes for the next time we move. They're FREE!"
Spiral Out
is it really that much? theyre folded and stuff.
i have a feeling ur kidding to freak me out?
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
well if you leave them and don't put them together they won't take up THAT much space. If you assemble all of them you're in ****ing trouble
any like...description as to how much size the folded ones will take up? like how bad will it look when they get delivered?
Quote by astepabove

yeah...he is. hehe
43,200 SQ Feet if those dimensions are measured in inches.

It's kind of basic math dude, what grade are you in?

EDIT: Opps yeah, I feel stupid now. I put 18 instead of 8.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Joe-Fish at Jun 26, 2007,
they are in a fairly small box when folded..

they come flat in a box...you should be able to put them all in a closet without any problem at all.

however I want to see all 200 assembled lol

heres mine folded in a box: (theres about 14 boxes there in the box)

Thanks moody for being the only to answer my question

Im DEFINITELY not planning on unfolding all at once! That would be insane. I'm thinking of using a few at a time, plus im giving some to people who wanted.
Quote by astepabove

yeah...he is. hehe
About 24,000 INCHES cubed.

The guy who posted 43,200 is a little bit off...heh...

First off, volume isn't measured in square feet.

Anyways a box 12 X 12 X 8 should fold into 12 X 20 X .5 (assuming typical quarter inch thick cardboard) Therefore, 12 X 20 X .5 is 120 inches cubed....multiplying that by 200 boxes is 24,000 cubed inches.
can someone send me the link. it was taken down
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
As much as an average closet. I know because I ordered 250 and they're filling it up.us
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Boxes? In boxes!?!?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Mettalico
About 24,000 INCHES cubed.

The guy who posted 43,200 is a little bit off...heh...

First off, volume isn't measured in square feet.

Anyways a box 12 X 12 X 8 should fold into 12 X 20 X .5 (assuming typical quarter inch thick cardboard) Therefore, 12 X 20 X .5 is 120 inches cubed....multiplying that by 200 boxes is 24,000 cubed inches.

Yeah, he's right. I put 18 instead of 8.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.