Ok, so I mainly made this thread just to make more threads about boxes, but how much longer do you have untill you boxes come?

Ive got another week, I just got the confirmation "its on its way" e-mail, so that means Im looking at another 5-6 business days.
I've got mine, I'm building cardboard armor at the moment.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
someone send me a link? it got taken down
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Another spammy thread about boxes: - 30 days in the FOTB

Deleting your own thread before it gets closed: - Priceless
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
well i just ordered a ****load so yay
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
between me and my friends we have order well over a thousand boxes ....we are gonna have alot of left over after we are done with wat were are doing the....we are building a fort that is going to be 20 by 20 feet for the perimeter and 8 feet high it is going to have four seperate rooms inside that will have a volume of about 790 ft2

also it is going to have a working drawbridge that is going to be 4 feet across and 7 feet high....im going to film a time lapse of us building and then us putting it to use once we are done with it

anyone who wants to see it when it is done jusut keep in contact with me just in case this thread gets closed like the other one