I was wondering what the people of UG thought about girly men. I'm kind of girlish, and I get called gay and stuff at school. But I have a beautiful girlfriend and awesome friends. I mean I'm not like super super girly, but I'm alot girlier than some of my friends. what do yall think? Are we hotter and cooler, or stupid and I just got lucky?
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
being girly and getting pussy>being a douche and not getting anything

unless your emo then you lose
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
I can't stand girly guys. I don't know you so I won't judge, but I can't stand people who walk around with a lisp and a limp wrist, mostly for girls.
Dickless.
I'm kinda girly, but not emo or anything, I just like to take care of my hair, and I don't like being a macho asshole.
Most of my friends are girls, i have like 2 guy friends. I'm not hated or anything, I just...don't hang out with guys. Oh well.
Who dat?
if you're emo you lose no matter what. u could be banging carmen elektra and u still lose.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I can't stand girly guys. I don't know you so I won't judge, but I can't stand people who walk around with a lisp and a limp wrist, mostly for girls.

there's a difference between girly and gay, dude.
maybe your a fag?
just kidding
metro?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
I really don't give a crap about anybody's personality unless it pisses me off or confronts me in some way. So, no, I don't have a problem with girly guys. Yet...
Ben
Based on the "yall" in your title i think you're looking for that thread over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That thread
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

And not every gay guy is girly, dude.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Punk Rocker
Be yourself man.
+1
if you be yourself, you wont be girly and ****
you ll just be yourself
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
As long as someone is honest and up-front then I couldn't give a **** about the rest of their personality traits. If you want to ponce around complaining about what Use Your Illusion is doing to your cuticles...fine by me.
What would you give...

to know the truth?
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

In my experience, that's a girly guy. Girly = metrosexual in this context, doesn't it?
Dickless.
I'm not girly, not gay, not body builder, not a prick who pushes people around.

I'm just a plain old geek who has an equal number of male and female friends. Girls like talking to me about things because I can listen, but I don't have any limp wrist or act girly.

I don't know you but really camp guys just annoy me. Don't know you so don't know if you'd annoy me or are just exagerating yourself even.
It doesn't bother me at all. Hell, it turns me on sometimes.
If a dude feels more at home with a personality of the female persuasion, more ****in' power dude.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
i try not to have a problem with anyone. i mean there are exceptions to that obviously but im gonna do my best to get along with a guy no matter how high his voice is how much moose is in his hair. i wouldnt even consider it girly. girly, to me, would be doing girlish things. like going shoe shopping for fun.
Quote by muffinman123192
I really don't give a crap about anybody's personality unless it pisses me off or confronts me in some way. So, no, I don't have a problem with girly guys. Yet...

+1
Be what you are an' f*ck everyone else. I get called 'Treehugger' most often, and my teachers refer to me as 'The Running Pothead'.
Quote by leftybassdude
unless your emo then you lose

tru dat

lol but seriously, doesnt bother me as long as the dude isnt all trendy and superficial and you can actually have a decent conversation with him
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
As long as someone is honest and up-front then I couldn't give a **** about the rest of their personality traits. If you want to ponce around complaining about what Use Your Illusion is doing to your cuticles...fine by me.

+1
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Obviously there are many different perspective on what exactly "girly" means. For me, girly can be positive or negative. For me, the positive applies. My personal positively definition of "girly" is when a dude isn't afraid to show emotion (note this is not "emo"). In a nutshell, a guy doesn't try to act like a chauvinistic as$hole. So if others are like this, I see no problem with it.
Quote by ScreamingCheeto
No I'd say that's a pretty damn good win.

no cause evry1 know emos cant ejaculate....DUH
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Well I dont hold my wrist up when I walk. I dont think shopping for shoes is fun either, especially since I have a big foot :P. And I dont have a lisp.
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I was wondering what the people of UG thought about girly men. I'm kind of girlish, and I get called gay and stuff at school. But I have a beautiful girlfriend and awesome friends. I mean I'm not like super super girly, but I'm alot girlier than some of my friends. what do yall think? Are we hotter and cooler, or stupid and I just got lucky?

You sound EXACTLY like my drummer

Is your name marcus

and Girly guys are fine by me
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
I'm not girl but I'm not too manly either.....girly men are ok as long as they retain some of the manliness....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
It's all about being comfortable with who you are. If you're okay with the way you look, that comes across to the people around you. Having soft looks is a HUGE turn-on for some girls, for others, not-so-much. My guess is either you have a girl that likes soft looking men, or she's attrated to your self-assuredness. Maybe both. Forget luck. That doesn't really enter into the picture with women. Unless they're desperate. Then what kind of luck is that?

Taking care of your looks, putting a little effort in, is never a bad thing, even for guys who look more rugged. Some women take what they get, but most appreciate the effort. Don't you like to see your girl, when she's cleaned up? Sure she might look hot, even in a sweatsuit, after jogging. But when she gets dressed up for your date, how does that make you feel? Pretty good, I'll bet. Same goes for her, about your looks.

It's never all about the looks, but it doesn't hurt to make the most of what you've got.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.